#freeRefpsi Poll

All I know is when I look up Judaism it’s listed as Jewish “People” take that as you will

His posts were fantastic but ewiz, slowdive, and div dogpiled him and said “we don’t want people to be allowed to post nazi propaganda!” and dan caved and banned him

He was posting Hitler speeches and saying Hitler did great things for the German nation

Which is hilarious because he is not even white

Just top notch nadota posting but too real for some of these whiny bitches

And you can clearly see it noticeably affected him to be banned so the argument that it’s whatever and he can come back having learned his lesson doesn’t stand

I mean you could at least message him and say “can you avoid posting about nazism because it’s making ppl upset”

He learned the lesson of not posting that shit anymore. It worked out exactly as intended

As intended for your agenda

Which also happens to be totally insensitive to your victims

Let’s not have this discussion today - other people can form their own opinions

Refpsi is the jack nicholson in one flew over the cuckoos nest, restrained and lobotomized for his free radical ideas

Oh yes, the Nazi is a victim.

holocaust denying in 2018 ROFLLLLL :stupid: :applause:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with refpsis ideas on the holofaux

Holocaust sorry autocorrect

xd

we live…in a stimulation…,.

I can and will take a joke about anything, no matter how dark - as long as it is indeed, a joke.

please change my name to “IXKike88”

they dont care about how people feel, they just want to be right. They didnt even attempt to use logic against me, they just label me as something so horrible and wrong then they feel they can justify how unjust they treat me. I didnt even get a warning i came back from the gym thinking all was sweet and that i would just go back to making videos. They talked about whooping my ass, i talked about how i was human. they talked about my hate speech, while boasting their love for rights and freedom. They called me a coward while i stood strong before them and continued to show how logically i was no coward because i knew i was saying stuff that is scary to say because what could happen to you, and they banned me

I talked about what i believed and backed it up. I talked about meeting up to talk to people to exchange ideas peacefully. I tried to show them that you cant resort to violence against a human that was just like you just because of ideas.

they use this strat of labels and names and silencing because it works. and it worked on me. and im ashamed.

7 Likes

Refpsi is the modern day Malcom x and nothing you can say will change this fact

1 Like

Much love refspi stay strong and do your thing

It’s probably best to avoid interacting with those people entirely. Let them say what they want but don’t let it get to you

Ban the members of our forum that oppressed our POC poster refpsi :sadpepegun:

1 Like