#freeRefpsi Poll

no, you just want to be right and for people to take your ideas at face value because there is no grounds for any of the things you say. you should realize that if youre going to make dumbass stipulations that the onus will fall on you to provide evidence, reasoning, etc, and that a simple video made by some nutjob who also has no evidence doesnt count lmao. and all this stupid fucking how you feel about Race or how you are confronted about what you feel is completely pointless and is just you deflecting from the real topic, which is how asinine your beliefs are lmao. i dont even give a shit as a part jew i just think that people like you need to learn that there isnā€™t a simple scapegoat for societyā€™s problems

however doesnt excuse getting silencedā€¦which is why i unsilenced you after a few hours. I thought about it, read some opinions, and now I think We are better off with you being confronted about your ideologies than silenced before you can change your mind, but ultimately if you remain steadfast for no fucking reason other than you being a little bitch boy who canā€™t see why your emotional arguments are just racist drivel i dont see why We the site have to have your opinion humored

To be clear my definition and most educated peopleā€™s definition of a logical defense do not match this mans.

I provided evidence, i provided speeches, i provided a lot of sound reasoning. but its okay. your site.

i remain steadfast because i remain right, and all that was done to me only reinforced my beliefs.

1 Like

You are lying.

You realize that there's shitloads of empirical studies that say racists, Nazis, etc do not change their beliefs in response to logical arguments?

You should go hit up a community college for logic 101 and learn the difference between valid and sound

Note that this is me being entirely too charitable presenting it as a gaff instead of the lie it most likely is

If we talked irl youā€™d concede every point you have then get back online talking shit and changing nothing, itā€™s like you think our autistic asses havenā€™t been around the block debating people from all blocks of life away from this website for no god damn reason

i mean No i am not aware of the specific ones but i can totally see that, which is why i went on to say that if theyre steadfast anyways and continue to deflect im fine with silencing them because at that point the conversation has reached a point where its just humoring someone who doesnt deserve to be humored as they spout off random things

like the value im seeing here is that sometimes other people who dont like nazis want nazis around so they can get owned and then read how they got owned and commit it to the brian. its not just about helping this specific guy with shitty ideas to me

Also, whatā€™s hitlerā€™s stance on Nekos

no, i would provide you the logical stand point of my ideology, explain how none of the exaggerations you link to my view points are true. ask you questions and talk, you would realize im human and not try and attack me like you threatened. then and only then when you view me as human can you disagree with me.

I would definitely threaten you it just wouldnā€™t be a good experience for either of us

You deny the Holocaust happened and thatā€™s a lynchpin in your argument that Nazis arenā€™t that bad lmao

1 Like

And nothing is wrong wtih that. Especially when you have multiple sources of reason as to why the holocaust is not only greatly exaggerated but may be a completely false.

You think because i deny a false genocide of a people that i agree with said genocide, this is not true.
And if the naziā€™s did not genocide people then they did not do a drastic wrong. And if they did not do a drastic wrong then they are not that bad. There is nothing wrong with this thinking.

Hitler created one of the greatest nations, you can see that if you see his people march, and their unity, and hear him speak for himself. Even if he did kill 6 million you cannot take those accomplishments away from him.

So what about the killing of not jews he did

there is plenty wrong with denying something that has a lot of evidence to the contrary

the whole fucking rest of your post is a can of worms i cannot open now though

Holy fucking shit this is exactly what I just said. I said the key to your argument is that the Holocaust didn't happen, which is fucking laughable, given the evidence

i was just pointing out something to ā– ā– ā–  earlier and i slipped it in

qv

Even without the holocaust he was a tyrant :gnomegalul:

You're a fucking ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and you learned nothing from your 1 hour ban.

Fuck off