fuck the police general

It shouldn't matter. Any 4 competent cops should have no trouble shoving one guy into the back of a squad car. No excuses.

2 Likes

There’s simply no case for not releasing video that’s not incriminating for the cops. And he was handcuffed - kkat is right. There is no excuse for lethal force.

1 Like

I guarantee you they will be found guilty. Kneeling on a guys neck, and another on his back is one thing.
Continuing to do it for 4 minutes after he passed out is another. They knew that they were killing him.

1 Like

he died of a heart attack from my understanding.

it doesnt matter

Yeah your heart starts pounding really hard when you can't breathe.

1 Like

he basically went into cardiac arrest because he was panicking about being murdered (he was intoxicated which made him more susceptible to cardiac arrest/shock, but none the less, he was suffocating and panicked)
that is my understanding

no sign of asphyxiation trauma as well too. Like no broken parts in neck that go with that.

I dunno man, we have to wait for the case to go to court.

case has to go to court lets see

There was another guy kneeling on his back. Try to breathe in that situation.

usually weight on you doesnt prevent you from breathing, makes it harder.

let it go to court. Video hasent been released. Thats my biggest draw back from going all mob rule like

Fuck the popo

Mob rule> gov rule

3 Likes

there is protests abt this going on in germany. Its something else. This is being propagandised to a degree never seen.

By Georgia Soros

2 Likes

its fucked up i cant watch the video that person recorded. The evidence doesnt fully stack up for me in the end though.

Lol it’s a dude dying and they know it. In what world can you not see murder on the video. What evidence would you need?

The cops would need to be black

why the same homies who hate the police dont wanna see people armed, honestly if you want to hate the police and overall get rid of policing we need to have guns incase these criminals run up in my home because police adn the fear of going to jail dont really exist.

This is the post of somebody who doesn't understand police reform

Don't be somebody that doesn't understand police reform