fuck the police general

mp4tcuibib851

3 Likes

No one cares about your shitty bronx 9th floor “apartment”

https://www.reddit.com/user/Startreknbc

What the fuck is this guy

to see if he was going bonkers. He also had covid and threatened the cops with it by coughing on them or attempting to...

What are you going to do you and your boys had to pin him down, he has a heart attack. Thinking he ahs covid, you going to do mouth to mouth on the guy?

u serious? this is some braindead take

i am. I dont fully accept everything as fact until the case is done and all evidence has been brought fourth.

This shit it being blown wayyy to out of proportions to be normal and all completely one sided

why the fuck do u do mouth to mouth on someone who's not dying because you don't have your knee on their neck suffocating them... ?

he was put in that position because?

people like you are being way too emotional about this. Its causing all this stupid collateral shit

you watched the video and these are the questions you have
it's pretty amazing.

way too emotional about some cops literally murdering someone in broad daylight with witnesses

heaven forbid people get worried that police start behaving that way.................. yikes

where is the blog thread

i xant dibs it ob movile

fuck

Idk who Plasma is but he sounds like a dumbass.

1 Like

? click the lounge from the main page

if you use a device that saves its history and u that thread often typing blog in ur address bar should show it as a suggestion

I still dont have the why they did it. Thats all im saying.

no need to keep cursing at me, and calling me a donkey. Ur far more civilised then that.

This is a good post jdance

I really love how the mainstream media has stopped reporting on the insane amount of police brutality that's still going on in many cities. Richmond, Portland, Seattle, and DC are still insane almost every single night with cops running people down in cars, tear gassing us, shooting rubber bullets, etc. The six separate nights I've been there and seen this shit or experienced it myself, the protesters were peaceful. The last time we were literally just sitting there smoking, shooting the shit, hanging out with the guy who has been providing free food outside Lafayette Park on 16th every day, and the cops come in, brutalized us, destroyed all of the donated water, medical supplies, and the pop-up, free restaurant that was there.

The street isn't even open for public access. They literally had no justification.

6 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/hnphtf/police_ganging_on_protestor_serbia_riots_right_now/

absolutely FUCKING DISGUSTING

good luck

don’t get yourself arrested or killed