[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town: Act 1 [Day Over]

More deaths yay

Hurry and vote up bazinga u idiots

Votecount (cross-votes not counted, majority is 8)

bazingaboy (6) - Nmagane, LuckyArtist, im_cool_your_weird, Matticus, KrazyKat, Gamut
big-benny (1) - Klaze

bazingaboy is currently at L-2

Bazinga is 100% 3rd party at this point. He had no reason to duel benny now. And I suspect Klaze for voting on benny for no reason.

Clarification

The minimum postcount will not apply today if quick hammer is reached. In future days, I may implement an activity requirement by a certain time in the day, but this will not go into effect Day 1.

He had plenty of reason. He wanted to save the game from being ruined.

:mafiayes::mafiayes::mafiayes:

so why are you voting on Benny?

I think I've changed my mind. if bazinga was third party, why would he say this?

if bazinga was third party, he would've wanted someone to cancel so he could capitalize on it and instantly initiate another duel to try to fulfill his win con. wouldn't it be unlikely for him to want to oppose a cancellation in that case?

So I can save the game from being ruined, he also has a higher chance of being town than Benny.

@old_electrowizard_acc

@old_electrowizard_acc

Benny is a dirty Hat Thief!

How did I find the mafia so quickly? That must be a new record hahaha.

@jones Don’t forget to lynch Bazingaboy

@Derumination you too

im considering changing my vote as I no longer believe bazinga is the third party but I’d to see what other people think about this first

I’d like to

Why?

Well I have to sleep. But I must say that Bazinga is a much better choice for the lynch today, and anyone voting on benny is suspect.

Votecount (cross-votes not counted, majority is 8)

bazingaboy (6) - Nmagane, LuckyArtist, im_cool_your_weird, Matticus, KrazyKat, Gamut
big-benny (2) - Klaze, epok

bazingaboy is currently at L-2