[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Another Lie strawman.
There is no reason to ever question someone who is guaranteed town - you are either mafia or a masturbating griefer (and a bad player) if you’re doing that.
In addition - you are Lying about my lynches which is just sad at this point considering how many times you’ve said it without anyone believing you.

There is no guaranteed town unless you’re mafia.

Or cheating

No, that is just wrong and what a Low Skill player thinks.

Typical Scum Post.

You can’t be 100% sure of anything unless you’re cheating or scum, those are objective facts. If you start “100%” townclearing people only to never question them again you’ll end up as a very bad mafia player.

No, I am 100% town clearing people and I am always (check previous games) right. Your “Objective facts” are wrong.

I understand that all you can respond with is empty rhetoric and logical fallacies but you need to maybe get a lobotomy to fix your personality flaws that prevent you from functioning properly in a mafia game environment.

Lmao

Yes let’s lynch nmagane like we should’ve yesterday before some idiot canceled it

You’re embarrassing.

That may be one of the reasons why you’re such a bad player. Start questioning different players instead of just lynching the same players every game with no thought added.

Nmagane’s Mafia Playstyle: Townreads every single player except a few select players which he dislikes, mafia will jump on the train as it’s an easy mislynch, and the remaining town is fooled into joining as well, as he “correctly” townread them.

NMAGANE IS A DIRTY HAT THIEF.

Return the hats and make this much easier for us. I don’t want to have to root through your belongings to get what Belongs to us.

Another made up story strawman - pathetic and embarrassing considering how terrible you’ve been performing this game.

My mafia playstyle:

• Town read players
  • Don’t bother with someone who’s guaranteed town.
  • Don’t waste time.
  • Don’t lie for no reason
  • Don’t make unnecessary spam posts (Which is something you do the most).
  • Analyze the non-towncleared players and test them for a conclusion on who to lynch.

Scum.

Your mafia style – irrelevant. If it’s so definable you clearly know how to switch it up to meet the ultimate end – prolonging the amount of days you live while more of Tinseltowns die for your gain.

Hang the Hat Thief.

Gibberish trash

Scum.