[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

If you focused on winning how did you not lynch benny when he told you he was scum in the Teamspeak?

none of the shit im typing here is even necessarily defending them in terms of cheating vs not cheating

im just showing that the town players on this site all fucking suck anyway and couldve won despite them but they all got pre-tilted by paranoia

if im town in f5 this game i definitely bring up d1 and call out benny as one of my scum suspects

none of the town doing that this game is because THEY SUCK

not because nma and benny cheat

The host did fine - it was one of the most enjoyable games on the site.

1 - I don’t policy lynch anyone, people policy lynch me first and I have to assume they’re either mafia or trolling.
2 - There is no cheating, you can’t admit defeat.

We don’t cheat.

Iiaf is just sitting it and pretending to take a high road as a fucking host who already knew. Of course you can draw conclusions because you can see holes. They’re human they make bad judgements and mistakes. It doesn’t mean they’re fucking honest just because it’s possible to defeat cheaters holy fucking shit use your brain.

He did not.

yea i dont think so but apparently me saying so makes a lot of people upset

I wasn’t defeated. I correctly called out mafia and got fearkilled by scum the following day.

You’re the one typing in bold. I thought of that scenario easily on D2.

That’s such a fucking cop out fuck you

Idk how I could’ve won that game after sleeping through d1. I knew kkat and gamut were mafia, so I couldn’t duel them. I figured the last was one of Dan/Benny/Matty, so I couldn’t duel any of them. I was town reading nma in my few posts d1, but I guess he was the best option

You called out a larger group of people that had mafia in it. That’s not the same thing.

You can duel mafia and intentionally lose

and why didn’t you bring it back up on the other days?

is it because you’re spineless and afraid to hold on to your own theories and would rather assume benny and nmagane’s clearing couldn’t possibly be wrong because they have history with each other?

Some people are angry that town lost - give it a day and people will lay off. You did really good and I appreciate offering mafia the luxury of picking when the day starts and pre-empting kills - made it really fun to play.

I don't think I could've possibly lost a duel from day 1 to day 7.

Townreads: 6/6
Scumreads: 3/5

I don’t think I could’ve intentionally lost against any of those players d2

it just pisses me off when people blame some conspiracy shit for bad play where

even if the conspiracy were true

they still couldve played better and won

period

1 Like