[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Maybe. That’s a personality trait I might suffer from but you’re accusing me of not thinking of it. It was simple, I thought of it quickly on D2 and have proof. Still, my team didn’t back me up. Klaze scumreads Benny but doesn’t back me up either?

I could say the same thing but you would accuse me of cheating when you’re the only one who cheats. There’s no point arguing with a delusional maniac.

no i remember somebody bringing up d2

kudos to you bringing it up d2

it was key to bring up all possible thoughts f5 on all slots though

in terms of good town play

Because your posts were some of the worst I’ve ever seen you make? Were you playing scummy on purpose that game?

I’m cheating?

You were tunneling Nmagane who was town.

I wasn’t tunneling Nmagane after mid D1.

“Tunneling” meaning responding to blatant trolls (my mistake)

You had me in your scum reads until the night you died when nobody else in the game did as I was the most town player in the game.

You wouldn’t drop arguing with him when it was obvious we were searching for less active players.

I propose making benny and NMA a singular entity so that they can both post, but only get one slot in the game.

i stand by it

1 Like

Your arguments were silly. “I’m the better player therefore I’m town. You’re the worst player on the site therefore you’re scum”. Totally mindless.

Will you sign a game with both Benny and Nmagane in it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Lmaaaooooo klaze is a cheater now!!!

God as if it weren’t already obvious that they just troll.

Iiafr your game was so good so pleasant thanks for hosting!!! slurp

I’m still certain that I could’ve played my very best on this f3 and lost anyways because of things outside of my control. every point youve made otherwise is right though, there were many ways we could’ve won this earlier.

I refuse to sign with both. I will sign with one of them.

Wait wasn’t that nmagane’s argument…

Same.