[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

klaze is referring to having voted benny in the day 1 duel, which is what he did

I didn’t get fully tricked however and was ready to lynch him after deliberation on the final day. You on the other hand give up when you see a player list that you don’t personally like and play throne of lies with.

Yes, I understand. The fact that he’s using That as a “Correct read lynch” is delusional and unintelligent though.

I’ve been continuing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt that youre not ruining games. At this point I’m convinced, I’ll let everyone else come around when they’re ready.

Sorry Dan but me completing my game objective and winning and you failing yours and losing does not mean I’m “ruining the game”.

Do not respond to trolls ty

So I don’t know whether benny and nma cheated but I do know: if you’d waited instead of just placing a lynch you could have seen them interact more and decide

And they do the “x is 100% town” thing every game so you shouldn’t assume that was griefing

I also stated that he was one of my strongest scumreads during the entire D2

Anyways, I’m glad I thought of the scenario where Benny was scum, and it’s true I am spineless and not nearly as good at competitive games because I often back down and lack confidence. I’ll take this as a personal victory since I know my flaws and don’t think I could have pushed against the tidal wave known as Nmagane and Benny when they both townclear each other.

if you guys read the discussion in the graveyard thread, where the issue has come up multiple times

i already said if i host in the future, i’d probably not let a game start with both nma and benny because regardless of whether or not they’re cheating, a signfiicant amount of players believing they are is game-ruining.

i just dont think i’m going to host here anymore though anyway

The first smart thing you have said all forum! The cheating claims are realy common but the “x is 100% town” is quite blatantly an inside joke and whenever I say it I am not actually town-reading nmagane 100%.

You should host on the official throne of lies game forum because it’s the greatest deduction game on the market ™

They don’t always 100% clear each other. In a recent game Nmagane subtly gave away Benny as scum because he never provided a read on him.

Agreed. @Matticus didn’t seem to realize that when I used different wording on my response to him than usual - I said “Most certainly town” which is a sarcastic tone.

But I actually had been thinking that benny is very likely town (as I said before that)

Yes, but not Day 1.

Yeah, that’s half of the reason why I scumread benny in the first place. It was obvious that they knew each others alignments

I didn’t read the whole game so I won’t comment on this stuff but I’d like to see a poll posted to show who felt they were 100% cheating from playing with them

I’d also like to stress that goy politics are complicated and who knows who knew what there and how much they were on the same page

While that may be true, Nmagane at one point says “he is most certainly town” and at another says “Benny is 100% town”.

Not to bring attention to the attention seekers but just notice how bazingaboy, epok’s personal speciment, is just sheeping and parroting everything epok tells him despite being the newest and least respected member on the board.