[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Walk me through your internal thought process on benny’s alignment this game

Logical fallacy and makes no actual sense.

Yeah? “Most certainly town” is Nma’s way of not responding to the question at all

Show a real thought process and a real history and we will see if you didn’t just know from the start

I noted that, and would have suspected more if not for the 100% read later that day.

Day 1 I couldn’t possibly know as could nobody because he didn’t post at all - then I was town reading him as we had the same scum reads (some of which I hadn’t posted yet so he couldn’t be just doing it to trick me) but he was Bussing and my reads were just right.
From there the game slowed to a dull while we slowly lynched KrazyKat and Gamut with the tedious duel and suicide system while being griefed left and right - increasing my scum reads of other players, which led me to thinking benny would be town through PoE - but it was not true. The final day was obviously a large Wifom move where I would think epok put us against eachother or benny left epok and I alive as epok is most likely to lynch me due to personal reasons. I did not place my lynch immediately as I knew that, and the rest is history.

Haha well you werent far of.

Yeah this is why it should have lasted longer as a real game situation (no cheating) has some significant wifom here

It was more town just failing to assess the game completely.

At all*

Job interview tomorrow so off to bed (kip as joyce would say). Group interview so will have to project a persona so to speak. Night! Hope tensions are only a little high now due to the game and all’s will be calm tomorrow.

Good luck.

Hopefully you can get an insider to tell you what questions will be asked

Already checked glassdoor but it seems to be a personality gauge type thing so I’ll just be myself. Appreciate the interest, night now!

Most places are behavioral interviews now not personality, that info is likely outdated

Looking back i think youre right but for me personally im not interested in humoring them in a f3 scenario where they are both alive or really any penultimate scenario because trolling later in teh game is way more rewarding to them when theyre both alive. It’s also even better if they get to share it with someone they want to bully. That is why i won’t be signing with them, but I don’t care about taking any action because there’s no proof and doing something without complete proof would be really abusive on my part.

ill look at the gy chat ina bit

I don’t think I played particularly well. My early morning time schedule seems to conflict with most people. Hard to keep up in the games sometimes. That’s why I generally lean in vote patterns.

This game was demoralizing not only did my hat get stolen. I then got murdered.

1 Like

tbh i laughed so goddamn hard when i was in the thread and you posted your hat. it made me step back and realize i had to have a little fun with it too. the little things like that really made this game enjoyable for me regardless of the outcome

1 Like