[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I wouldn’t recommend this

Yeah but you should also consider you were there because you would be so tilted and in a non cheating game that could have been the motivation

Also, i thought you played well given how things turned out. You made some really good posts d1 and just didnt have as much time as the rest of us to get super invested. I always misread your general lack of replying/questioning to be some next level metagame choice ever since you beat me as gf like 3 years ago doing it lol

Thank you

That post was for my Employer.

Who won

big-benny, gamut, and krazykat

the Mad Hatters

tinsel town fell.

Ah dam

yea shucks

hm i guess the graveyard auto locked at 500 posts

good timing at least

I mean even if they’re cheating at mafia, which I doubt they are because that totally kills all the fun in the game, you the player are not cheating, so there is still something for you to figure out. That’s kind of where the fun in playing mafia is supposed to lie.

1 Like

thanks for letting me know about this, i just made it a bigass number

they derive fun from other avenues

It’s been a well-known thing that (let’s just say in the past because I dont want to be presumptuous) they play to different win conditions and do collaborate to some extent in reaching those conditions but because it wasn’t immediately cheating to win and they were kind of fun it wasn’t immediately necessary to ban them

can you elaborate on details on this when you have time

or link me to a place where you’ve elaborated before

Winning is not a priority for them. They play to troll and get reactions from people and treat the game as a social experiment.

1 Like

If that was true benny wouldn’t have immediately hammered me.

Yeah I’ve promised tons of storytelling posts but the chances of me ever being lucid enough to tell them are getting lower by the day

I’m old and tired

Benny clearly had a plan where he abused epok in the final day and it worked. Of course he did it with “Fun” being derived at epok’s expense in mind but that isn’t playing against win condition.

I’m calling you your name affectionately and not as a needle btw but I can make it some other name if you’d prefer