[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

just a sidenote i’ve never found it endearing that you use my real first name and it’s incredibly offputting to see it on this site

i know i inadvertently revealed it through google docs but still

Agreed

i understand the intention might be innocuous and i shouldve said something about it earlier

Nah I am just being conversational but I knew as I was typing it that I shouldn’t

Everybody is going to be Matthew. I consider this a good solution because the two posters who are actually Matthew are already open with the full forum about their first names. Any poster who is a non-outed matthew will have the cover of all the other fake matthews which will prevent his true name (matthew) from beign outed

Honestly I just didn’t want to address you as “i am a fucking retard” it’s a conversational dead weight

go next

I’ll try to be more assertive myself in the future. I’ve been falling back on the judgment of others since basically every single person here has vastly more mafia experience than I do. It also doesn’t help that I’ve been using a few games as testing grounds for acting scummy and being scum hunted.

i am decidedly not hosting the next game of mafia on this subforum; apologies

i may however write a full flavor story for end of day 2 through day 6 if i feel compelled

If I don’t act scummy, I’ve noticed that I just don’t get suspected at all. I need experience.

acting scummy is in fact a town-favored skill in some situations.

if you have a good read on the game or you are an important power role, not looking like top town with good reads will reduce your chances of getting nightkilled.

it’s similarly why you should misrepresent some of your scum reads if you have multiple high confidence scumreads.

if you display one correct one that you get lynched and show wrong other ones, there’s a lower chance you get killed later on.

of course, being scummy also gives you practice in seeing what it feels like when town push you vs when scum push you. it’s a good thing to attempt imo.

This

I’ve been criticized harshly multiple times by Wintermute and Klaze for playing this way, so I reverted back for a while.

If it was just in-game I wouldn’t mind, but it has been out of game as well.

I feel like I played very well this game

You did.

? This is the first game where I thought you played bad. I thought you were one of the better players in the game which is why i scumread you so hard for playing like that

The exogenous ketones really gave me the required boost

Well, I pushed my scuminess to the limit this game. Any more and I would have been lynched out I think.

It was smart of Benny to suspect me at the end too.