[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Perhaps you could start by responding to my posts instead of just insulting me.

Ironstove could have been zeused D1. With the amount of hours that went by and duels starting, D2 couldā€™ve ended.

Your posts cannot be responded to. You post made up stories 24/7 and refuse to believe the truth (which humiliates you greatly) so thereā€™s no point.
Just give up - or youā€™re third party mafia.

Iā€™ve been more tunneled than Nma? And whatā€™s that supposed to mean? Are you strictly siding with the player who has the most town influence instead of making your own reads?

I donā€™t think Zeus town-read Arguments can be made to be quite honest.

No, heā€™s saying that you are tunneling and spamming more than I have ever done.

What was your read then? How were you talking about ironstove being town with no other information?

?

By the way notice how Klaze took off his duel before the duel was randomed despite us having pretty clear mafia to duel.

exCUSE ME?

Yes, you are Tunnelled on me.

Haha, good one

The most implies that Iā€™m the one that has been tunneled, not that Iā€™m the one thatā€™s tunneling, you dumb fuck.

I wasnā€™t talking about ironstove - I was mocking and baiting Klaze. But at the same time I had been Leaning towards ironstove being town by process of elimination and the fact that he would be more likely to post if he was mafia, but that doesnā€™t result in a 100% read. Me adding him to the list was purely a Klaze joke.

No, you have bad grasp of english. The verb tunnel goes both ways.

No you werenā€™t. You made a horrible post which you then tried to frame as ā€œbaiting meā€, but sadly no one will believe you here.

Nyte and matty are like Benny and I in terms of relationship - I think we should definitely trust their reads on each other.

So theyā€™re cheating?

Which is more likely:

• Me listing someone who never posted as 100% town as a joke and you making an even bigger joke out of yourself.
  • Me picking random people to list for no reason.

No itā€™s fucking stupid of you.
You left your vote on bazinga, where was mine?
Donā€™t fucking start painting some shit that isnā€™t there. You ARE town, yes?

Cuz thatā€™s scummy lying.