[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

No we’re not cheating. But we’re in TeamSpeak now talking about the game together.

No, they are out of forum friends for over 10 years.

I think nyte would suspect me like this as town. As mafia, I don’t see it happening.

Agreed.

Interesting approach considering you town cleared two zeusable players.

You're doing what you always do. Townread the entire player pool as either alignment so people will follow your mislynches. I do the exact opposite (questioning everyone's posts) so it's not hard to see why I would lose a duel versus you.

What the fuck does “zeusable” even mean dude. The roles are decided before the game starts and th eplayers make their posts.
Are you saying I town cleared players with Low Post count? Because I haven’t said that I town cleared either.

No, I do not town read the entire player pool - I town read the town pool mostly.

I think it would help your cause to townclear some players. Am I towncleared by you?

No there are just some “flavors” to your posts that seem unlike you, now.

Unlike the other games you were town in.

As town you’re fairly astute and reserved… you seem to be making a lot of reads and suggestions here.

Gamut has been typing for an hour now.

Why is klaze still alive

I try to mix things up a bit. Sometimes.

My dying wish is to kill klaze

Excuse me? You town cleared Benny d1 and you town cleared stove (haha omega lulz on klaze) d2

Where?

:call2:

No

I know what I just did - hit her with the “Where”, yes. Of course she would never go and find the posts. I said that Benny was Highly likely to be town - when he had only 1 post - not cleared.

Hey too bad you wasted it on a duel we could have really used info on… zzz