[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

That’s not looking good for you.

You’re the my biggest scumread by a mile right now

Klaze if you never make actual confident reads you end up a clown spraying his water flower on everyone. It’s not how you actually play mafia - it’s a romanticized narcissistic ideal.

So you’re mafia then? Or are you a mile off?

One of your biggest “reads” have been due to meta reasons, very unusual for you. Also you were fine with 100% sheeping Nma’s list (without even knowing why they’re there), which probably means Nma is Dumb Town and there’s a maximum of 1 (probably 0) scum among the “Scum List - Gamut, Kkat, Me, Roragok”

When people take 2 hours to respond I assume they have autism

1 Like

Gamut is autistic

Normally that’s acceptable to me. Normally we have wiggle room. This game towns have been sacrificing themselves as soon as they can – or making absurd duels.

Agreed

Klaze is seriously such an absurd character - it’s really like a Caricature. Is he trying to satirize benny’s personality and style into an absurdist comedic display? I wouldn’t think he’s that clever - I think he’s just insane.

Like Nmagane said, the only information I have at the moment is process of elimination.

But while we’re at it, it’s not like you have the scum list generated. Why are you criticizing me? Your scum list is 1: Nmagane – since D1.

There's no information there, it's Nmagane's made up, ■■■■■■■■ list and many players that have been "eliminated" has no grounds for being so.

Okay, bless me with the True Knowledge. I promise I’ll listen and give it consideration.

You know how when you start playing a game - It seems so grand, with so much mystique and exploration to it; and then as you play more and start learning it better, you start understanding the deeper mechanics, the “meta”, and all of that goes away and it just becomes another game. I think Klaze is still in the first phase.

At least modify my lists and show me where I’m wrong. Try to scumhunt a little more than finding Nmagane.

It’s quite surprising considering my list has been 100% accurate so far.

Are you going to make any posts in this game besides insulting me?

Spotlight, moonlight

Are you going to keep talking to nma all game? I’m over here.

Scumreads: You, Benny, Gamut