[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Klaze can’t even do math! Hahaha

By that logic it’s “likely” that everyone is town. We were “likely” to lynch a town regardless, so why lose 2 town instead of 1?

It is likely that most players are town, yes. With very little information and duels thrown out immediately the chances of hitting two towns is high.

I fully expected duels to go out in a similar manner as the shots in Texas Justice. None of the D1 duels made much sense. They were attempting to kill off Nmagane and Benny. Nothing new.

Klaze knows this and spent the entirety of day 1 reaching and lying in order to “logically deduce” the mafia - all of his conclusions being wrong.

I don’t agree with the duel cancel and it cost us an extra town, but I didn’t see Nmagane specifically incite that move.

Bazingaboy was obvious town and benny was a blank (afk). There was nothing to “deduce”.

I didn’t but I specifically stated that Jdance and I were both town.

I didn’t see the motives for killing off Benny except effectively as a policy lynch. It wasn’t a good move on Bazinga’s part.

Bazingaboy was not obvious town - you are lying and pretending to have known better (hindsight lie - as you always do) in order to look better. There were 9 lynches on him, you are clearly wrong and lying if you think he was obvious town

I’m not lying. Just because people are bad and you’re scum doesn’t mean everyone is.

Klaze and Epok thinking that Bazingaboy was town is just personality politics and favoring their Throne of Lies group (Group of low skill, intellect, linguistics, and attention span individuals)

No - people aren’t bad, I am not scum, and you’re just genuinely Stupid and very very likely Delusional insane.

How can you look at Krazy Kat’s play on D1 and not make note of it yet? You’re tunneling right now – the same thing you’re accusing Nmagane of.

Your playstyle is getting kind of boring to be honest? How long are you going to keep relentlessly lynching town then blame it on them for not towntelling properly?

He’s delusional and Low Intellect.

You are the boring one - with this Trite spam that you post every game.
I didn’t choose to lynch Bazingaboy, it’s how the duel system works.

If klaze and epok just played Mafia properly instead of tunneling Benny and I every game maybe people would take them seriously. But right now they’re just looking scummier than ever and are too delusional to realize it.

I just read more of D1. Both Krazy Kat and Gamut look highly suspect. I don’t see why Nmagane is getting tunneled.

Agreed with Matty - Klaze is likely third party or mafia too.