[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I scumread him since the start of the day (while Nmagane towncleared him), yet he was still fine with following Nma's "townclear" list completely blindly (even removing ironstove from the scum-pool, which Nma claimed to have put there intentionally to make fun of me).

If he was really acting scummy on purpose he should've townread me hard for scumreading him while being extremely suspicious of Nmagane.

True, cause he town reading nyte for scumreading him, but then didn't do the same for you

Matty+Gamut+Benny

Why is Matty town reading Jones for scumreading him, but not you? Couldnā€™t that be a poorly coordinated bus? Idk the Jones/Matty shit seems very awkward to me

Matty has kept posting about taking ā€œsidesā€ (very unusual for him), and was obviously taking nmaā€™s ā€œsideā€. Jones was a ā€œ100%ā€ townclear by Nma while I was one of the biggest scumreads of his, so townreading me would cause conflict in that chummy lair. Itā€™s obvious that his ā€œreadsā€ are strictly based on what will get him townread by the people heā€™s trying to ā€œsideā€ with.

And Nma shouldā€™ve been the last person he would side with if he was really doing the intentional scum shit as he claimed. So this shit doesnā€™t even come close to checking out. Like heā€™s so unbelievably scummy Iā€™m almost inclined to believe heā€™s a third party? But I donā€™t see how heā€™s going to win a duel if he keeps playing like this.

If he can flag that heā€™s 3rd party to scum, he doesnā€™t need to win a duel, just lose it to scum

True, but even before that shit his interactions with nyte looked uper weird, early early d2

Guaranteed Mafia:
Gamut + Krazy_Kat

Likely Mafia or third party:
Klaze

Let me reminds you that your strong scum reads D1 were epok+LBJ. You just dueled nyte, and youā€™re suspecting me. How are you town?

Well, lbj proved he was town. I donā€™t think I ever said I strongly sussed Dan, just that I did. reaching much?

You sat back on D2 and let two towns (Rora+epok) vote to duel KKat (who you think is town) and said absolutely nothing? Why?

Two towns have sacrificed themselves to save Nma. I have no clue why. We could have learned something from those duels but instead both days the sacrifices have led to low information secondary duels. Weā€™re now in a situation where Iā€™m not sure thereā€™s room to make errors.

Why did I have to remind you to start posting your scumreads?

You could have dueled NMA, Klaze, KKat, Gamut, anybody other than nyte. There are two sides forming even though Klaze is denying it. We had to figure out which one was lying. Nyte is not on either of their radars.

And that bothers me. Sheā€™s struck me as off the entire game, and no one has any suspicion of her

It means youā€™re not going to get much information from that duel, even if she somehow turns out to be scum.

I think thereā€™s plenty of interactions with her than can be read in retrospect

I think youā€™re wrong, but weā€™ll see.

Yea Iā€™m not voting for deep throat to be lynched today. So Iā€™m not changing my vote. Gonna afk till eod