[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Klaze hasn’t even voted on the duel today. Why? I think the obvious choice for him would be to vote on nyte.

And why is that?

Why do the scum care to defend her? (me+nma)

Oh and Benny too. The scum faction is going all in on this one.

I’ll answer that after you answer my question - why should my vote be on Nyte?

What’s your vote on this duel and why?

Stop blatantly dodging the question. You said it was obvious that my vote should be on Nyte, why?

I just explained. Most of the scum are defending her for some reason.

It could be because she’s scum (unlikely, though possible). The likelier scenario is that scum is aware of the obvious big skill discrepancy between the two and is voting to eliminate the bigger threat. The “They’re both town so I’m voting to keep X in the game” extremely bad reasoning is nowhere to be seen here (and players who are voting Ewiz aren’t explaining themselves) although the discrepancy between the players is significantly bigger.

Lynch Jones

That makes sense, but once again I’m reminding you to play the game.

You’re not reminding me of anything. I wanted Ewiz’s response before voting, because unlike you, my votes are not solely based on what is considered the “correct” vote at the time.

You could’ve asked at any time?

Ask about what? As soon as Ewiz appeared in the thread I asked for his opinions.

Neither NMA nor Klaze should duel tomorrow.

Actually, we don’t have enough players for that.

Perfect. Thanks for the sacrifices town.

It’s going to be a coin toss.

i don’t think this was the best duel, but I think jones is more likely to be mafia then deepthroat.

lynch jones

I just got totally confused, sorry. But yeah they shouldn’t start duels.