[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

lynch deepthroat it looks like we have the potential to nolynch and maybe spare both but I think Nmagane said it earlier, Nyte looks p much town but ewiz is really questionable and reading what he said kinda gives me the impression that he’s only scumreading nyte out of necessity

How do you know they won’t be dueled lol. And what makes you say that?

If you were going to duel NMA, go for Benny, if dueling Klaze, go for KKat or something. Why would you care about killing the third party? They are just going to die anyway.

Because I want to be sure which one is town.

Oh it’s cuz u think they’re third

What are your reads right now?

Votecount

DEEPTHROAT vs jones. Majority is 6 (excluding DEEPTHROAT and jones, who are already automatically considered voting each other)

DEEPTHROAT (5) - Nmagane, Matticus, Gamut, jdance, epok
jones (4) - ironstove, yns, Klaze, Roragok

Not Voting (2) - krazykat, big-benny

L-1 Warning: Next vote on DEEPTHROAT will kill him and end the day.

im in the process of reworking them but i wanna flip ewiz to see if that changes how i feel about jacob

if he flipped green id probably hop on the nmagane/kkat train and question if nytes green lol
if he flipped red nytes green, id probably try flipping maybe you, or roragok

i dont know who my townreads are but i think theyre Stove, Nyte maybe Matty lol. I need to see more of Kkat/Gamut or I think theyre just straight worth flipping since they seem scummy but I can’t keep holding out for more posts lol. Every bit of info ive gotten so far has given me nothing since everyone who flipped was my townreads in teh first place.

atleast for once i feel invested in the game lmao

Man y’all are fucking struggling.

Benny and kkat please lynch jones

To clarify there’s no way to save… if I’m not mistaken the rules say the day/duel won’t end until there’s a majority

Nyte is town

Matty is playing scum-flavored and then offering valid problem solving approaches as town, so if this is matty’s Idea of a New Way to play town because he’s so mad he didn’t get Mafia once again - id have to give him Least Valuable Player this game. Or mvp for mafia.

Deepthroat deciding to duel me was the worst fucking play as town because as someone said there’s really no faction flipping me supports. Y’all would be in the dark anyway and since I’m town I can confirm y’all are fucking going blindly from here (because it won’t even offer some thin threads to follow and a removal of mafia)

Goodluck.

agreed with all your saying nyte

Yeah Matty’s playing super differently but i know he’s not an idiot so if hes completely switching it up I feel like it’s just like he’s trying to take a different approach. I think that If he rolled scum he would try and emulate his previous games where he was unsure of everything and pocket town heads.

Matty as lost hatter potentially bashing out scum/town factions to figure out where to throw his body? Not sure.

Matty 3p seems like a decent read of that too. But now I’m questioning my reads lol

unlynch

With that the game is even. I’m gonna iso nyte and ewiz lol

But, to be clear, that’s why I voted to duel him (Matty) so don’t play some stupid shit about how im bussing my own teammate as scum, you retards. I actively had a duel on him.

Makes deepthroat look scummy in retrospect but that’s almost impossible because the only logical scenario for him dueling me would be that he felt supremely confident that he was more towncredible than I am - with me being actual town.
… there’s no way he throws himself at me thinking I’m lost hatter without hardly interacting with me first, right?

That’d be a rather brazen move but I suppose one can only hope. That would indeed make this gainful if he’s scum and gets lynched.