[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Really, including me being LVP?

nyte is most certainly wright

If deepthroat is scummy then why am I voting to save you? If I’m 3p why didn’t I duel D1 and just barely make it in time to duel D2?

I won’t duel D3 if that makes you happy.

Of course we are, if you didn’t anticipate this from how this setup works I don’t know what to tell you – especially with two town sacs.

Reminder that kkat didn’t get dueled and just ghosted lol

KKat is very scummy.

As a lost hatter you’d want solid info, that’s just how you operate. You’re not the type to balls out bazingaboy it. Everything you just typed is fucking fluff.

Essentially a lost hatter has to go in blind and get lynched on suspiciously aggressive behavior or wait until day 3 when you appear scummy enough that a mad hatter duels you and you lose easily because town is majorly reduced and they also don’t trust you anymore.

The odds of getting a duel off or even being dueled as lost hatter is too low imo to skip a duel day.

Also, if anyone duels me you’re absolutely retarded.

Your rigt

That’s why day3 is so vital for a lost hatter. You reduce the pool you enlarge the amount of people who no longer trust you (as you HAVE been doing with your shitty scummy play) and you’re much more likely to secure that day3 duel.

:swoon:

All in all it doesn’t matter. Not sure there will be a concerted effort to win for town. Klaze and kkat are the most important flips, probably.

They won’t duel each other and you know the rest of the players won’t hold their hat challenge tongues to make it happen.

Oh and for the record I think klaze is towny.

Why do you think my flip is important?

Sarcasm?

I have to reconsider.

Klaze has had very little to offer town this game.

Why do you value my flip as a townread of yours over someone like Nmagane, who’s also had very strong (although wrong) opinions.

I’ve found all 4 scum, what have you done except claiming to aving acted deliberately scummy?