[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Flipping you or nma at this point would be excellent compared to what we have now.

IBecause of the infighting you have caused

It would make people need to re-evaluate “town” reads such as Benny and Nma who just tie up the entire game (and you with them) over your interactions with them. It’s a diversion that needs to be stopped.

I don’t think it’s likely that you’re scum and he’s(kkat) not…
So if you’re scum you’d have to duel your partner and we get rid of a mafia either way… it won’t town clear you but it’ll at least provide a gain for town and hopefully everyone can keep sorting things from there. If you lose the duel and flip town then I think kkat is fairly obvious as well as shining some light on other factions and shitty distractions.

Infighting? That’s an interesting choice of word as I consider Nma and Benny both likely scum candidates.

I think it is unlikely that both are mad hatters but not as unlikely that one is, and one is a lost hatter.

I don’t particularly like that Benny has sheeped a lot of my reads. Especially when his best bud and Town Teammate said I was failing miserably as a Town player.

Very inconsistent.

You “Found” 4 scum after I prompted you to find four scum, and one of them is wrong.

You didn’t “prompt” anything you fucking retard

its almost like theyre two different people

I said that when you were calling me mafia but now you’re excelling but that’s likely due to personal relationship with Matty.

Not to take any of the credit off you of course you’re playing very well right now. Well played.

Strike 1* for epok being scummy.
You looked scummy to me late day1 and into day 2 I’m afraid.

I think the mafia are KrazyKat, Gamut, Epok/Yns with the third party being Epok/Yns/Deepthroat/Klaze/Matty (Long list I know but can be narrowed down further with more analysis).

lmao i was just making an offhanded comment, dont be such a retard

also you shouldnt be swinging strikes at anyone when they hold the power to Strike you out of this game

Yawns volumously
It’s not too fun to wait so long for a lynch that you can’t choose honestly.

What?

LMAO. What happened to Ewiz being scum? What the fuck?

You don’t hold power she’s not getting lynched

she could easily get lynched. i could lynch her right now

?? He’s right there in that post.

Your stupid threat is ridiculous, you really do need to work on that shit.

I’ve already declared this game fucking awful and wished to be lynched out of it. All that “in fighting” I was talking about is unbearable and as a result you have shit like deepthroat making a desperately bad play.

Please lynch me retard you look quite scummy.