[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

I sacrifice myself to end this duel so someone can duel nmagane and get this game over with

lol

yall suck idc anymore

You canā€™t do that and you know it. Very embarassing.

Unfortunately you canā€™t do that, but Iā€™m willing to off nma at this point given his attitude.

Why cant I?

Deepthroat was never obvious scum.

Actually you probably donā€™t know it because you donā€™t read the gameā€™s rules at all anyway.

no you should read nmaganeā€™s comments around the beginning of day 2 and see what im getting at

What did I say at the beginning of day 2? I was town reading ewiz but there is a possibility heā€™s not town as Nyte is 100% town.

The game rules specifically say only the first duel can be cancelled.

Do you still consider Benny as ā€œ100% townā€?

Yes.

Theyā€™re both town or both scum.

Matty is probably third party, thatā€™s the only way I can make sense of this sudden dogshit style of play

yeah nevermind this is right. you just said it was me and klaze and kkat.

fug im really starting to think it is klaze lol. were only gonna both roll town so many times and try to end you, i could totally see klaze hiding behind that kinda smokescreen if he rolled scum.

but i want to flip krazykat so fucking bad. this sucks

lynch deepthroat

I think youā€™ve been too preoccupied with nma to realize your own weakness.

I want to flip kkat too but we donā€™t get a choice. Itā€™s very hard and sort of unfun (predictable).

Same.

You keep saying that, but itā€™s not true. Itā€™s true that Iā€™ve replied the most to Nmagane seeing as he constantly craves my attention, but Iā€™ve still made strong reads on most of the other active players.

also after doing a light reread matty seems likely 3p lol