[GAME] The Fall of Tinsel Town Act 2-5

Why did you list Ironstove twice? I caught you! I caught you! You listed him twice as a scum slip!

I think I misunderstood how 3P works. Does the game end if the 3rd party wins ?

waiting for ewiz to swoop in and convince people to not vote him

no

This makes you look scummy or lost hatter

Calling me null is just poor as fuck reading
And kkat a lean over Benny is retarded. Epok is a scum lean at this point as well

Sorry I thought you were responding to my more immediate post. I say this because itā€™s true. Itā€™s very unlikely they would 100% clear each other like this if it was one town and one scum.

Finally she gets it.

I have extreme difficulties reading you.

Well we all know you were never the best with women hahahahahaha!

What you donā€™t seem to follow is that you implied Nma and myself were 100% and unlikely to be otherwise.
Klaze didnā€™t mention Benny he was asking after me.

Klaze is 100% outed as 3p in my mind.

100% what? Klaze thinks itā€™s Benny+NMA as scum or 3p. Iā€™ve townread you all game.

Iā€™ll see you tomorrow

Do not do a Klaze vs Matty duel next day under any circumstance.

Disgusting play.

oddly, if that were true I think klaze would have been more than willing to duel kkat

If thatā€™s the case, Iā€™m not sure why people are so obsessed with finding the 3rd party. This seemed like a really non-impacting role to how the gameplay should be for either town or mafia, in terms of town, itā€™s a wasted lynch so itā€™s better to avoid lynching the player altogether, but the same could be said for a mislynch on a town

So 3rd party winning vs town = Town getting 1 mislynch i.e. Donā€™t focus too hard on not lynching the 3rd party.

With that said, the 3rd party has 2 clear paths to victory:

1. Scum hunt just as hard as town while not appearing overly towny in order to potentially find who is scum and duel them for a loss. (This seems hard)
  2. Town-read players whilst appearing towny, and duel the least-towny player (This seems easier).

I think if I was 3rd party, Iā€™d want to be town read really hard by a lot of players so I can be confident when I go into a duel with another player whom I read as town, but not strongly town, I could rally enough votes to my side.

With that said, Iā€™d guess one of my town reads is a 3rd party and Iā€™m not going to bother trying to figure it out.

Based what I mentioned earlier, itā€™s a waste of time to determine who is 3p rather than who is mafia if youā€™re town.

Why?

I donā€™t think theyre particularly looking for the third party but I think they are trying to not be Disrupted and Tricked by them.