[GAME] Theatrical Performance Day 2

(this is why i thought the role was massively -EV and couldnt understand why scum would ever use it)

There’s just 2 options.

Either,

1. The host fucked up and mistakenly made a player a performer twice
  2. You used the ability.

It’s literally gain vote power and add a player to the NK pool; but I’m using it to place myself as a performer because I want to “troll” the game or something.

Why are you assuming the distribution of Performer and Audience?

Also there’s another option:
3. Actual mafia used it on me to put me in the performer pool and then kill me.

That's not how that role works. It's a self-target ability

then why would mafia ever use it LMFAO

@nmagane can you clarify how Audience/Performers are distributed

It replaces a random town player in the game.

On day start, how is the Audience/Performer selected?

It is random. I thought everyone knew this but apparently not.

It looks very group 1 - group 2 to me

It was random.

i still dont understand if this means the screenplay rigger is only allowed to replace themselves in to a random town slot or if theyre able to target another player to replace into the random town slot

mfw I've succesfully convinced town that I misunderstood the screenplay rigger role, actively defended me not being screenplayer, knew that distribution fo Audience/Performer was selected as a random distribution, got the mafia to clarify as such, and put to bed this "jones is screenplay rigger role" when I'm actually screenplay rigger and used my ability last night.

hey iaafr I’d figure I’d go ahead and post that for you since you’re going to do it in the next few minutes anyway.

thanks!

okay so i have confirmation that the role works like i originally thought: the person with the role, upon choosing to use the ability, will replace a random town player in the next days performance

so yea its still a dumb anti-wincon role that puts a scum player in the lynchpool and adds 1 town voting power in their place?

and i still think its completely possible that q0q15 used this ability and replaced some other town player who would have been here otherwise (not necessarily rose, given that the list of performers is supposed to be randomized)

so yea thanks jones

:face_with_monocle:

dude, I already posted that for you.