[GAME] Theatrical Performance Day 2

Explain me why audience members communicating with other audience members is a determent to town.

You’re going to lynch me for being in the performer’s pool twice in a row even though you have to willingly admit it’s -EV for mafia to be in the performer’s pool?

Yes, I am. And you’re one of the players I could very easily see doing this as scum.

i believe his theory is that town audience members leaving a track record of their suspicion makes it easier for scum to collaborate on playing around town’s reads to force town lynches (and that scum could have already created some system using reactions to plan such things in nightchat)

questionable theory imo

Why isn’t it more likely that since I’m a good player, Mafia used their 1-shot on me to stick me into the pool so they can kill me today via lynch or NK, because you can only kill people in the performance pool.

I believe you thought the performer pool would be scrambled at random and that you could blend in seemlessly.

Why did they even have to use it, what’s the rule for distributing players into Audience/Performer?

oh i think i misunderstood what the role does

it targets a player to replace a town slot?

i thought it was like a self-use action that just put person with the role in

(this is why i thought the role was massively -EV and couldnt understand why scum would ever use it)

There’s just 2 options.

Either,

1. The host fucked up and mistakenly made a player a performer twice
  2. You used the ability.

It’s literally gain vote power and add a player to the NK pool; but I’m using it to place myself as a performer because I want to “troll” the game or something.

Why are you assuming the distribution of Performer and Audience?

Also there’s another option:
3. Actual mafia used it on me to put me in the performer pool and then kill me.

That's not how that role works. It's a self-target ability

then why would mafia ever use it LMFAO

@nmagane can you clarify how Audience/Performers are distributed

It replaces a random town player in the game.

On day start, how is the Audience/Performer selected?

It is random. I thought everyone knew this but apparently not.

It looks very group 1 - group 2 to me