[GAME] Theatrical Performance Day 2

oh wow my bad. was not expecting a real game to come back to. ill get to reading.

audience you need to react

I’m confused by the since klaze is acting like friend with benny then he is scum thing. You think it’s like a he frustrates everyone the same into looking scum? I don’t really follow.

No, most of the time town eventually starts ignoring it or providing towny replies. He frustrates scum into replying the way klaze did, which is exactly how he caught friend when he was scum

this is an awkward interaction from both parties imo. why not just ask klaze to explain himself? this is obviously a terrible town move to let him just say "yeah" with a super specific explanation that I didn't even think of.

ah ok

hahaha wait who is this?

That’s Jones. The Jones account was nyte

this reason to sheep q0q15’s read on wintermute seems pretty level 1 basic to me. “he tried extra so he’s scum” ? he’s done this both as town and scum before and you know that.

yea youre right i was dumb there i shouldve just asked

No, it’s that his plan was useless for town

lmao

I do NOT like this post.

q0q15 wasn’t sold on wintermute being scum here at all if you read more carefully.

why is benny under heavy suspicion for pushing a lynch that hard on klaze? this is something you think a scum would do to a town player?

I think it’s klaze+iaafr+1

More sold on klaze than iaafr tbh

Ok maybe im retarded as fuck, but just because scum can gauge who town will vote for based on reactions doesn’t seem like it’s inherently bad or useless for town. I can see where jones is coming from, but you honestly think this doesn’t seem like standard alightsoul?

AUDEINCE: VOTE TO LYNCH KLAZE

okay just lynch klaze and go next

if klaze is scum my day sucked and i dont feel like preparing for that defense / ensuing world now ill do it when it comes to it

Usually alightsoul doesn’t post plans unless they’re good for town. Idk. It’s not a hard scum read on him, I just mindmelded with how Jones analyzed his plan and think it’s slightly scummy

benny mainly looks bad if klaze is town because its the biggest push benny made; i had read benny as scum while i still had klaze as town, and in that world, benny’s just pushing the easiest mislynch (town making a reachy case on benny)

i could understand the wintermute read more if you said something like it was over the top or something because that seems more reasonable to me.