[GAME] Theatrical Performance Day 2

It was random.

i still dont understand if this means the screenplay rigger is only allowed to replace themselves in to a random town slot or if theyre able to target another player to replace into the random town slot

mfw I've succesfully convinced town that I misunderstood the screenplay rigger role, actively defended me not being screenplayer, knew that distribution fo Audience/Performer was selected as a random distribution, got the mafia to clarify as such, and put to bed this "jones is screenplay rigger role" when I'm actually screenplay rigger and used my ability last night.

hey iaafr I’d figure I’d go ahead and post that for you since you’re going to do it in the next few minutes anyway.

thanks!

okay so i have confirmation that the role works like i originally thought: the person with the role, upon choosing to use the ability, will replace a random town player in the next days performance

so yea its still a dumb anti-wincon role that puts a scum player in the lynchpool and adds 1 town voting power in their place?

and i still think its completely possible that q0q15 used this ability and replaced some other town player who would have been here otherwise (not necessarily rose, given that the list of performers is supposed to be randomized)

so yea thanks jones

:face_with_monocle:

dude, I already posted that for you.

I’m willing to zeus myself to just make you feel bad for actually believing this wifom garbage.

because holy shit, you people are fucking dumb.

possible options for today

lynch klaze => he flips scum => benny and ewiz get cleared for being on him in a way that doesnt seem like a bus (reconsider benny if he survives a long time and is unable to find a similar push suggesting he actually does bus)

lynch klaze => he flips town => heavy suspicion on benny (ewiz still seems town regardless here)

lynch q0q15 => he flips scum => im hardcleared, klaze is cleared but not quite as hard, wintermute is somewhat cleared

lynch q0q15 => he flips town => we probably kill wintermute asap and hope at least this read is correct

ewiz is my strongest townread independently

i need flop to post more before i come to any sort of conclusion on him

i am seriously hoping there’s at least 1 scum between klaze and benny and im not gonna feel too bad in any case

there’s no townreads in this game; there’s no scumreads.

id feel way dumber if i ruled it out and then i turned out to be right originally

being wrong is like shrug guess i just had a dumb idea

being right is like damn i called it out and let jones gaslight me into thinking id never do it

thinking he’d never do it*

Lynch klaze please.

klaze/benny mutually bussing is not that unlikely to me actually

(cue electrowizard reading this as me being klaze’s partner setting up a mislynch)

Being self aware doesn’t make me believe it less. That seems something that scum you would do

klaze + wintermute + iaafr

roragok + wintermute + rose

ian + wintermute + klaze

x + y + z

I’m requesting the audience lynch Klaze.

@sdadasdas can you produce a list of things you want looked into if you flip town