[GAME] Theatrical Performance Day 2

It’s also interesting to feign I am playing poorly if I am MVP every game.

Sorry all: didn’t realize Klaze actually did understand the concept of the game and was intentionally playing the part of The Virgen in an effort to exhort cheap laughs (he can’t get them through standard stand-up after all hahaha!)

The Audience Rise and Bow

No wonder you lost typeracer against me yesterday: you really do type slow hahaha!

The Audience collectively tug their collar in second-hand embarassment.

As someone that claims to have a complete grasp of the English language, you should state that these were problems had in previous games, and this game theme was made as a sort of deprecatory joke highlighting these problems in the hopes that players may improve on this front in the future. Obviously it did not reach it’s intended purpose (See; You)

@Nmagane Ask the host before speaking in his place.

As someone who insults other’s perceived lack of grasp of the english language it sure was humiliating that it took you five minutes to string together half a paragraph.

This allows the performers to play a different style of mafia where they have to focus on both finding the scum (at least 1 every day) amongst them AND entertaining the judgmental audience before them.

Taken from the Signup thread.

When I saw entertain I immediately thought of comedy and drama and I knew exactly what fit the bill: the drama of Slowdive calling others virgen and the comedy of his Sad, Miserable existence.

The real comedy was derived from Epoch getting involved emotionally however as the thread revealed.

Notice that it says “AND” and not “OR”. Which means it doesn’t condone forgoing trying to find scum while just shitposting about players who aren’t even in the game.

You're right it did say and. So let's look at what happened:

I posted a town-read and then entertained the audience before you jumped down my throat. And? And? I did entertain and give a town-read and there were more mafia calls and town jurisdictions to come had you not done a clown act of slipping on banana peels to the audience's collective sighing.

Anyone remember how I broke down big-benny’s argumentative style? Here he does it again - gets slammed to the ground with no response and immediately starts attacking something completely trivial (my typing-speed)

Mafia-read * Sorry about that. Freudian slip and nothing more

To myself

i could of edited and the audience would be non the wise sniggers

I didn’t get “slammed to the ground” I just proved you wrong causing you to panic and jump back ten posts into the past. The typing-speed comment wasn’t at your typing speed: I was giving the audience the benefit of the doubt that your slow responses were due to some physical disability and not a cognitive one.

chortles

Are you going to reply to my defense now (which I backed with quoted evidence) or are you going to stutter and spatter before being the first ever player in mafia kicked for Poor Personality (sic. ) reasons.

Time's ticking.

You still have to respond to this and not an off-hand requiter for dramatic effect.

There’s nothing to reply to. You’re indicating that there is valuable information to be gathered from the amount of time one uses to respond to another post, a completely backward concept.