[GAME] Theatrical Performance Day 2

There is something to reply to: you stated that my point was about your typing speed when that was simply an off-hand (but true) remark.

You have to reply to me disproving your misinterpretation of the games rules. I have already proven that I have given mafia reads as well as entertained (something you have done neither of) and when presented with analytical proof: you choke and sweat and start thinking about my off-hand remarks which buried deep beneath your psyche causing you to get agitated and heated in real life.

I wasn’t indicating there is valuable information (nothing about you is valuable (I assure the audience)): I was indicating that you are slow cognitively and are not mentally capable of articulating your way out of this corner.

I can respond to this thread more later. It seems like there is actual content today, but yeah I voted for YNS cuz I wasn’t going to vote off the only person playing the game (Ror) even if he looked scummy. There was no one else even playing.

Wintermute looked scummier than YNS.

This reminds me of scum Benny. Notice how he says “scummier”, very soft and noncommittal way of calling scumreads (as it can be interpenetrated as they are both relatively town-looking, with Wintermute being slightly scummier). Strange to say the least from a guy that usually just says “Your Scum”

exactly what i was thinking from his earlier posts in this thread. going to reread now. I’ve only played with him once, but in that game he was town and was just hard accusing people.

after reading the thread it seems like almost nothing of value was said besides me reading benny the same was klaze did.

@old_electrowizard_acc, what are your thoughts on benny?

@anon75925521 what made wintermute scummier than YNS and why is YNS scummy at all to you?

anyone else have reads from yesterday’s mess?

His play is consistent with his town play. He did this exact same thing to friend, including the “scummier” claims rather than hard accusations during the first game on this forum

Scum is probably Rora + Benny + 1

Klaze is easily the worst mafia I have ever played against. He is evidently mafia.

You can tell through his made up “Well he usually doesn’t say scummIER when he’s mafia” and his weird obsession with getting a mafia train on somebody when the game is primarily about entertainment.

This argument is so blatantly contrived that there is no other reason to formulate it without being mafia and trying to get a town lynched. I know I sometimes through around buzzwords about being the worst mafia ever but not only has Klaze lost a very simple argument in this thread: he has also outed himself.

So you’re saying you couldn’t care less about finding mafia, as long as you’re entertained (by trolling other players)?

That’s not at all what I said - I’ve already outed you as mafia and entertain is a legitimate objective of the game if you bothered to read the OP so your subtext falls flat.

Took you twenty minutes to fumble together a reply and I dessimated you within seconds!

YOUCH!

YAHOO! AHHH! AAAAAAAA HELP ME!

I shall now stop feeding the troll, and will instead let the Audience deal with you.

Is feeding the troll a euphemism for you losing your third consecutive argument? I agree - save yourself the humiliation hahaha!

Unlike you I don’t rigorously spam f5 waiting for a reply

Unlike you I’m smart enough to take advantage of modern day notification settings whilst I perform freelance work.

Don’t project your chimp-like understanding of computers onto me.