[GAME] Theatrical Performance Day 2

Moreover, this game is vanilla, and people with middling Dark Triad personality traits want to do complicated scum reads largely built from their own biases and some intention for “find something” when there’s nothing there, whereupon when they do, their rodent brain latches onto it and hangs on for dear life.

I don’t know; I’m not going to garner anything from a vote on YNS because YNS is a shitty player and actively has meltdowns in threads, nor am I going to read whatever DEEPTHROAT’s own personal “reads” are, because it’s just filler garbage.

The large issue of this game is that when you vote train/push vote someone in a vanilla mafia game, you can use the danger of a hammer to pick up on patters where maybe another scum won’t vote on another scum.
There is no record of players trying to vote other players aswell, switching votes consistently, whatever.

This game has none of that.
This game is effectively vanilla mafia.

Whoever voted on d1 and who they voted on, it’s likely a shot in the fucking dark because the essential, and actually valuable metadata, is stripped.

STFU!!!

Like if the audience just wants to leave the theatre, randomly lynch a player, and then go the next day, I’m down for that.

I only believe that Wintermute is scum because he immediately posted some garbage way where the audience can ocmmunicate with the performer pool, worthless because the audience has no oversight and there’s no information and there’s no time data, switches, whatever in audience voting. There’s no hammer.
There’s NOTHING.

Any effective communication is WORTHLESS.

I HATE THIS GAME.

Wintermute might realize this and just did this dumb shit to trick morons into thinking he was “benefitting town”

He’s like, making a cool intro graphic in powerpoint for the group project and then attempting to get full credit when I fucking made a rocket.

I lynch Klaze because he gave wintermute a thumbs up or something aswell.

but I’ve fallen into the same trap, and there’s likely nothing here.

The audience should leave the theatre, randomly roll a lynch, and then go to the next day.

I am willing to get down to 2v1 where the game is solved because the two were in the audience together at some point.

Alright, q0q15 is likely town. He has the same reads on wintermute that I did (I tried to illustrate that the reactions are useless yesterday by spamming the same reaction on everything but no one picked up on it)

It’s klaze or flop today

Because this is how he plays as town and he’s making all the right reads (aside from clearing flop which I’ve asked him multiple times to explain and he hasn’t)

And you should then know that’s how Alightsoul plays as town.

Except the plans he comes up with as town generally make sense. He makes up shitty plans as scum all the time

youve been known to do -EV plays and then attempt to win anyway

remember that game you were scum and killed your teammate?

We chose not to win the game at that point and I wanted to maim Slithereen.

I always attempt to win. Also that game had a very +EV town strategy but sadly I was scum.

you dont believe that scum could come up with this read? i’m still not personally convinced wintermute is scum so the big filler-y plan could be something scum (possibly q0q15) could use to push on alightsoul (actual town who came up with a questionable plan)

i was responding to q0q15, who in this game i am accusing of using the mafia screenplay rigger role (which seems -EV)

wintermute is immune tonight, he can’t be killed and he can’t be lynched.

I think you’re all just morons, I’m obviously town.

I mean why do they kill nyte? they obviously typed “kill jones” totally intending to kill me, but they got the jones account.

It’s the way he phrased all those posts. Though, I guess that would be underestimating Jones scum, which I’ve done before

quickly look: this is a perfect example of the rodent brain phenomena

iaafr is actively believing wifom shit to coalesce whatever feelings he has about me being mafia

why was yns the 2nd in your lynch list yesterday?