[GAME] Theatrical Performance, Grand Finale.

oh Right I was dead and nothing mattered.

I did the same thing the only other game I played on here, because he baits out scummy responses. I figured that I would have to do the same or he’d sus me. In retrospect, going for a hard bus early without daychat is a bad idea. Also, Ian’s vote the day I got lynched was so bad. Jones was clearly going to vote for wintermute because of the previous day, and he just didn’t go with that at all

Anyways; aside from what Jdance posted or what Ian PM’d - I’m really looking forward to the next game and I hope everyone learned something about the game of Mafia and its conceptual theories from this game.

The switching of votes wasn’t public. Only who you ended up on

Did I win?

What did you learn about the game from me swapping lynches 40 times

Technically there are no winners or losers.

We argued about that when we were both dead… that Ian vote. It was a bad play but ultimately (having a dead vote) it’s what I voted rora for tbh.

That you were hesitant on who to vote for which gives some indication on your alignment.

No it doesn’t.

what did ian pm

Yes it fucking does. Regardless of that, you were posting at night

Whatever Jdance was saying about you earlier; frankly I don’t think it matters at all.

If I won the 50% vs ian there’s no way i’d get over 2 votes

Even if me flip flopping my Lynch 30 times wasn’t a joke who stands to gain from me being uncertain about who to Lynch

I’m not trying to be ignorant I’m just trying to understand how this gives information. I understand the rule in general but it doesn’t feel to me like anyone could have possibly gained information from this

It seems like you’re trying to enforce a blanket rule because of what could have been leaked not what actually did

To me personally I would see it indicative of you being town because you are genuinely not sure on who to lynch (if you weren’t joking which I know you were).
It’s not really a Blanket rule but rather the fact that there are no exceptions to that rule, as literally anything can Psychologically affect people even subconsciously.

Isn’t that the point of the game