[GAME] Theatrical Performance

Using admin powers to add emojis to indicate your specific feeling in a situation should be against the rules - as should not reading my posts.

i am requesting zeus on wintermute

If you need to say tldr you should spell it out using our 1-24 index - each clock corresponds via index to a letter in the alphabet (with y and z being out of bounds)

I am 95% confident that I don’t understand that. Do I need to do a two tail t test or something.

Seriously tho don’t think performers or non game players should use reactions this game doesn’t it defeat the audience point.

I didn’t see anything regarding that in the setup but I also did not read the setup

I will wait for host input before using an emoji again

It’s fine - it’s the same as if they quoted a post with an emoji and nothing else.

@SOPHIE don’t react if you’re not in the game. You’re breaking mafia rules.

Okay cool!

Can we lynch a member of the audience? Ewiz reacting to every single post with a rolleyes is not helpful to town and has the effect of whitenoising the audience. NAI but maybe slightly non-town tho

NAI but really NAGL

I am awake again.

What do those words mean

Good afternoon! Are you town?

Yup I even got angry about not being mafia and.everythijg

Let us find the heathen scum together friend.

Do you have the ability to read the sites private messages

Yeah unfortunately I do.

Pm me and we can win this right now

Why would I do that. I’m here for fun.

DEAR AUDIENCE,

I have found jdances lack of moral convictions unbecoming of a town player. A vote for him is a vote for our continued existence and an overwhelming town victory.