9. Wintermute
  10. iaafr
  11. flopagis
  12. jones
  13. q0q15

Roles:

10x Vanilla town

2x Mafia goon
1x 1-shot Mafia Screenplay rigger (Gets to replace a town in the next day's performance)

There is always at least 1 mafia in the performer pool.
Audience can't post but get to vote at end of day - can emote react to posts during day.
Performers don't get to vote on who to lynch.
Mafia have NIGHT CHAT ONLY.
Read link above for more details on the setup.

Act 1 - action ;

Will last 36 hours.

Players:

1. jdance
  2. Ian
  3. Roragok
  4. Klaze
  5. big-benny
  6. rose
  7. DEEPTHROAT
  8. yns
  9. Wintermute
  10. iaafr
  11. flopagis
  12. jones
  13. q0q15

Distribution:

Performers:
jones
jdance
Roragok
Wintermute
ian
q0q15
yns

enters the stage sobbing, hoping someone asks why

stares at the floor, making eye contact with no one the entire game

pulls out phone, diddles with it, places it back in pocket

I can confirm that both I (q0q15) and jones (q0q15) are town.

Ask yourself, if you were Nbagame who would you rig the game to be mafia? It’s not me, there are much heavier hitters in this group, and this group was blatantly designed with the knowledge that this game was going to fall apart on day 1, with all the good entertainers in the same group straight away. Really makes you realize that the host doesn’t think the game will last.

Like seriously what the fuck is that second group? There is no way this shit was divided equally.

the lynch is the following in descending priority:

• yns
  • ian
  • wintermute
  • jdance
  • jones
  • roragok
  • q0q15

Waits for the audience to arrive

I don’t even know how to use reactions.

The best part of this game is that I get to repeatedly scroll through the messages to hunt for new reactions.

Pretends to not have read the rules

Lynch YNS

goes back to sleep

Hello my best performance trick is holding a quarter vertical in those two bones in your finger.

What is your best performance trick?

I got performer

I’m making a code for the towns in the audience. I will make some shit up and if there is any emoji you want to use that isn’t in this post, use it as a reaction to this post and I will try to figure out what you want its established meaning to be

-all the faces with obvious emotional reaction indicate the emotional reaction suggested :rolleyes:
-thumbup and thumbdown indicate agreement or disagreement :+1: :-1:
-mafia man indicates the person you are reacting to is scum :female_detective: :male_detective:
-x mark indicates you want the person/post questioned/pushed :x: that’s a target
-similarly, red exclamation indicates a scum flag or something along those lines. red in general can be scum color and if it’s a different color exclamation it can mean something different :exclamation:
-an up arrow :arrow_up: indicates you want to hear more from the person or more about what’s written in the post

We can indicate specific parts of posts by using emojis to indicate numbers. In a short post, the numbers refer by sentence. In a long post, the numbers are by paragraph.

:clock1::clock10::clock1030::clock11::clock1130::clock12::clock1230::clock130::clock2::clock230::clock3::clock330::clock4::clock430::clock5::clock530::clock6::clock630::clock7::clock730::clock8::clock830::clock9::clock930:

These are 24 clocks in order found by typing “clock” into the emoji search. Each clock is assigned to a number by its index in the list (starting with 1).

For example, if you see :x: :clock1130: that indicates the reacting person wants you to see something scummy in the fifth line of the post.

Red in general indicates scum.

If you want to indicate to a person to go back and read, as you’ve reacted to something late and nobody is looking at it, use :arrows_counterclockwise: on a recent post to indicate your intention, then use :1234: to indicate that you will be typing digits. Then, use the sequence above 1-9 to type the individual digits of the post # you want looked at, using :timer_clock: to indicate 0.

Think that’s all pretty straightforward and if there are any I missed that you want to use, reply them on this post and I’ll try to interact with you and figure out what you want them to mean. If u’re all good on this just give it a :+1:

Brb adding tldr emoji

I mean reaction

shouldn’t perfomers not use reactions.