[GAME] Theatrical Performance

I don’t think there’s anything particularly wrong about seeing things other people don’t want you to see

I agree Klaze

If you react with random emojis to every post it’s hard to process or act on that information

I think that if someone is narcisstic enough to think that anyone cares about their secrets then that person should have their secrets exposed and then they will realize quickly that no one cares. That is, unless, they are harboring nasty secrets with consequences in which case we can jail them and everybody wins.

I disagree with this.

What does billed cap signify

I think that Wintermute probably doesn’t have the mental capacity to Wade through meaningless reactions, but I do, and even if a reaction is not useful, it may somehow spark an idea in me. Like when House and his doctor friend would have unrelated conversations that would solve their cases.

I’m adding the :arrow_down: to our lexicon to indicate you would like to hear less from a person

Everybody down!!

Why does klaze keep doing :one:

:hugs:

The lynch priority has changed:

• Wintermute
  • yns

this “code” is entirely useless, :telephone_receiver: with The Audience is useless; vanilla setup => doing most anything is useless.

Wintermute is :male_detective: , it’s likely Klaze is :male_detective:.

I am :dancer:, :sheep: me.

:city_sunset: :sheep: :sheep: :city_sunset: :man_judge: :man_judge: :man_judge:

I think this is a twin towers reference but im really not sure

I am by far the most town player here

you would all do best to sheep me not this fool Jones

With that being said we lynch Benny

Lynch Benny

:man_judge: