Gamers Thread

Oh ur super wrong but I’m in mobile

Teir list is changing still. Spacies no longer define the meta now puff and Marth do

Dan looks like you’re getting btfo, tap your partner in or you’re gonna get the 3 count

1 Like

https://twitter.com/audhubillah/status/1073532483952467968

I think tf2 is good too though love that game

The best part is, he even asks how it’s different from 15 years ago, so you can look at like Ken and pcchris and see how absolutely differently their playstyle and movesets were from top pros now. Didn’t Ken use counter a lot?

Oh great what does lbj have to say

Idk why dan even thought I was attacking tf2

I was simply saying it doesn’t compete in organic growth with the smash scene cuz it didn’t grow as much

Like this is what I was talking about with asoul why’d he bring up gameplay?

1 Like

Even in gameplay, it’s one of the most organic games in that it doesn’t really on patching at all and has still changed a great deal

Again for the people too dummo to understand, by my definition of organic growth in the competitive scene, it takes a group of people that really love the game that aren’t the dev or publisher to start organizing tournaments where there are prizes to be won.

The more a company touches the scene, whether monetarily, with updates based on competitive player feedback, or in other positive ways, the less organic that growth is. The less a company touches the scene, or if it actively pushes back against the scenes development, the more organic the growth is.

And if you have two scenes side by side, you look at where it started, where it went, and how the dev/pub acted upon that journey.

Idk why you’re even talking about dota btw

Still I don’t understand was this a fuck lbj thing or did u really think you were right cuz if it was the latter i might just lay off

Lol I didnt realize I was contesting your definitin of organic and started ranting about how I thought your game was stale

I was really just trying to say that Theres obvious factors to why its accessible and popular. didn’t really care about the organic shit but my bad for ranting lol

Well duh ofc there’s reasons why something succeeded over another thing

But all asoul and I ever talked about was organic growth of the competitive scene

So just do ur rant without @ ing me next time officer dumbfuck

Sure thing @LuckyAutist

yeah i think its changed a lot even in the last like 2-3 years

we play a different game from what people played in like 2006/7 which was already 5 years into the game’s life

Yeah, I don’t really follow Marth, but, in terms of spacies, leffen brought a ton of innovation since he became consistently top 5, and Armada has changed up a lot too

year armada and leffen changed fox

recently zain and i guess you could say rishi changed marth. zain kinda figured out marth vs puff and dicks (goes even with which feels like dicking compared to this regular dominance) hbox

amsa is also top 10 wiht yoshi for hte first time this year