Gamers Thread

sim ants is Impossible too - might be harder than skyroads.

I remember dying over and over again and trying to expand to different yards and shit that WAS hard

then a lawnmower comes along and destroys ur whole base

All I remember was getting eaten by a Spider

Can’t find the bomberman clone I played - they’re all the same though

that looks like a lot of fun, looks good for it’s age too. we also played a lot of the diablo 1 demo (lol) cause it was too evil to have in our household I guess. Oh well. Lot’s of Warcraft orcs and humans before wc3 came out as well. I remember buying the frozen throne expansion at walmart in Mississippi, and reading all the stuff in the books to my brothers while we waited for the install. After wc3, that was that, there WERE other games, but we were enraptured with it for the longest time.

man I love puzzle usage in old games like this (rescue rover). There really isn’t much like this anymore

Had some sort of pirate wc3 game where I opened the night elf campaign and played for like 30 minutes and never again. :)

played the campaign and finished it for the first time in - 2017 - while posting about it on NADotA.

the wc3 campaign brings back such good memories. I guess the reason I kept playing WoW so long was cause i was very invested into the world/lore/characters from a very early age.

did it live up to your expectations? i used to love them but it’s been ages since i’ve actually done a runthrough of any of the races campaigns…

i remember doing the Rexxar one and being like whoa this is next level

of course it did - it’s the reason I got into vanilla WoW.

1 Like

arthas we must keep this grain from reaching stratholme!

Obviously didn’t get to play wow back then because it would’ve cost hundreds of pounds a month

I started in 2005 (i guess when i was 10 years old) and it was a longtime until the first time I stopped… probably at least 4 or 5 years until i took a break. that shit was very addicting.

still have an all time love for vanilla WoW and i’ll definitely be going back…

i guess this is a remaster so pretend this looks a bit worse off

this would be the same developers (same concept, turn-based, 4 man party… turnbased RPG?)

You see - games like that with lots of Text weren’t really that easy to play when you didn’t speak english.
It definitely made games a lot more - Mystical and Mysterious - in a way, but I just played other games instead (Dumb kid).

ahhh, I never thought of this! That’s really a shame there weren’t any widespread translations or egyptian developers :frowning:

we did like our fair share of “just have fun” bullshit games. hell, you didn’t have to read to play wc3 if you didn’t want to. our grandfather was huge into the really nerdy games where you had to read a lot of shit… Did you ever play Myst?

Yeah I got to some underground part with valves or something and never got past that.