Gamers Thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/WC3/comments/8q7fu9/as_some_people_mentioned_here_no_undead_in_finals/

Im jealous, he sounds like an amazing man. Rest in pepperoni

He really was! He had his own problems like the rest of us; drug problems early (shit-ton of stimulants for mathematics and races), lots of casual and not so casual racism, used to do street-racing AND motorcross… he was a true badass and an intellectual powerhouse when it came to a lot of science. I miss him.

Beat this with my gf, it was fun but some of the later levels are such a headache lmao

You don’t have a girlfriend.

1 Like

is rimworld worth playing

I think Dwarf fortress is better

why is that

It’s what Rimworld is Based on (I think) and is also much larger in scale and more indepth. (Plus it doesnt have the gay sci fi theme - sorry if you’re a fan of that haha)

i am not a fan of sci fi theme, i’ll look into dwarf fortress

nier automata is a good game.

it says on the wiki that there are graphical mod packs, are these reccomended or are they useless

You don’t have a girlfriend.

Wrong.

I think they’re nice when you haven’t played before but I haven’t used one in a while

Dwarf fortress can b inacessable at first cuz it’s all asci art

Only if you absolutely need them.
The ASCII aesthetic is what the game is designed to be played on - all the characters used and their colors for them are very carefully chosen. Also it just looks much more Lively and Colorful - while the Graphics just make it look like another generic game, especially since people that play DF aren’t very good at drawing sprites lol.

1 Like

i do not have a numpad on my keyboard

i have been defeated

I have met her actually!

Nice lady