Gave a girl my number. Good or bad?

Wanted to say no without directly saying no

1 Like

This paper doesnt stack tall enough

2 Likes

Its probably because you smell like quail shit

Quail shit or chicken shit it dont matter. Only matters how high your paper stacks. Over the years esports has drained me. Now im stacking finally.

Stacks simply aont high enough

I dont stack shit and have a hot girlfriend. Maybe its your personality or the quail shit

Moving to japan to get laid is the adult equivalent of going over to your friend's house after school to play video games and finding out he played with all the cheats enabled

So you feel betrayed that your friend did something petty for such a trivial situation?

Is getting laid in japan easy and if so how does that relate I don't get the joke :<

What do you feel when I say to you the words:

Hubert Doobert

2 Likes

There are girls that find foreigners exotic here but there is way fewer of them than people make it out to be. Most girls here really want to get married and have kids. Sure you can find those horny girls in a bar but horny girls are at the bar in your home country too, and those girls speak your language! A lot of guys that live here lie a lot about how easy it is for them to have sex here so they don't appear inadequate.

I have sex regularly here because I am in a long term relationship with someone. If I wasn't, I would be more likely to have a lot of sex in my hometown than here.

2 Likes

i knew that "being exotic to women gives u more opportunity for sex" meme

it's just that jenanda's post doesn't make sense

Moving to japan to get laid is the adult equivalent of going over to your friend's house after school to play video games and finding out he played with all the cheats enabled

the first guy who goes to the japan/get laid should be the same guy who cheats in video games, not the innocent friend who goes to the house...

1 Like

also yes im autistic

Sorry for the confusion, you are correct it was worded clumsily. The point is not to make sense so much as to make fun of huber

1 Like

Thanks you for clarifying, it is much more clear now.

mad because they aint me

can I imagine how much vagina I would be drowning in if I moved to china

Huber I've been to like 15 countries and Japan is one the few where I've been borderline raped by women at clubs on numerous occasions.

That being said the sense I got was most Jap women are more interested in other Jap men.

Maybe things change fast. I love watching the other foreigners here try and pick up girls and completely airball. All too often they completely misinterpret the extra attention they get.

When I was in Japan multiple Japanese women I met in foreigner bars asked if they could come home with me over google translate lol.

Was only there for three weeks but got propositioned like 3-4 times in that span. Idk could just be the bars that I was at but I generally don't receive that much or that kind of attention in the west.