hardware thread

More graphics make games worse anyway

Your laptop screen has 144hz refresh rate?

okay $1.2k gayming build

my budgets at $600 and hopefully going down

1 Like

most of my moneys going into my van

1 Like

I love when people say that they want their screen games to run at 120 fps on a 60hz monitor. "I can notice the difference" - ■■■■■■■■■■■■​

holy shit i wanna live in this. i love small houses so much

Don’t post off topic or youre get banned.

Also selecting computer parts used to feel pretty unreliable, you never knew if you were getting a good deal, or if the parts would be truly compatible (I mean you could find out, but when you don’t know anything its easy to second guess yourself.) but with the advent of pcpartpicker.com people have essentially made the part picking process way easier to grasp and complete. You can even check out other people’s completed builds, share your build with friends before you buy, monitor the build for sales, etc.

If you’re gonna build a pc in a couple months or six months or whatever do yourself a favor and figure out what part(s) you’d like for each aspect before black friday/cyber Monday. /r/buildapcsales is pretty cool too.

i built my own before and then the graphics cards blew up and i was mega mega pissed so i could probs just buy new cards but im still pissed

yeah people getting antsy past 60hz refresh rate are completely bonkers

Wonder why it blew up. Bad mobo, card, ventilation, psu or something.

i built it for college and played dota 12 hours a day and left it on 24/7 and it was years old

Another epic gamer move is leaving your pc on for no reason.

Consider this: stop posting and go somewhere else Nmagane

Uptime sluts

What? Why? I’m posting on topic (computer advice) and you’re getting offended - seems like you’re insecure. I’ll just ignore these bait posts by you from now on, you post them in every thread. Basically following me to say this stuff.

Pls be more self aware

Anyone want more photos of my capacitor?

Keep em coming