hardware thread

Hmph?

Take it to a different thread lol

He should take it to a “different thread lel” - all my posts are on topic. You’re trying too hard, it’s just a shitty forum.

Looking for PAX member to send me Key.

I’m not trying because I’m trying not to be a shitty forum. I just want people to not be harassed when they post. your other posts were fine, but you’re clearly going in the direction you’re looking to go - - away from the thread topic.

I was just trying to let forrest know that he’s wrong. You’re very clearly trying too hard to moderate this site, just changing thread titles and deleting posts on a whim. If you’re deleting my posts you should consider deleting his too, or just ban me again because clearly you just care about appealing to the most people.
Very fake person.

I will NOT buy artifact.

Wasted a bunch of money on an over the top PC last time around. Will probably just buy something cheap next time

What happened to it?

It still works fine but I could’ve gotten away with spending half

Just don’t ever buy a new computer then lol. Wait until you can’t run games even on 640x480 min graphics until you buy a new one.

1 Like

that game looks super cool, i love the graphics

Yeah games like this is why you don’t get modern gaming computers. New games will never compare - especially when they are sponsored by Nvidia/AMD or whatever. It’s just too corporate now.
A big scam scheme with planned obsolescence. Do as much as you can to avoid it.

1 Like

HoMM3 was really fun.

LFG
https://namafia.com/t/heroes-of-might-and-magic-iii/

bought somep arts and sat down to make the dang thang but wound up just inhaling the thermal paste and passing out. when i woke up the parts were gone as well as a couple pbj sandwiches in my fridge

1 Like