Having dreams for the first time in about 5 years.

This wasnt deja vu tho - my dream was real life events unfolding

the dream happened 3 days before it, about 20 mins of real life time dream projection

dude just shut the fuck up you delusional retard

numeta is literally suffering from delusions of grandeur and you’re all supporting him

he needs to be medicated

maybe he could verify and share proof if its in some private manner

@Numeta thots

Well I'm not saying this dream was some fucking grand experience.

Something happened in my dream, then it happened in real life the next couple days after. Action for action, scene for scene. It was nothing special, rather ordinary yet I had seen the
actions in my dreams and then in real life.
Life is fucking crazy.

i was talking about verifying the other shit you got called out for

I had a dream that I was eating the world's biggest marshmallow, and when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

2 Likes

He’s not going to verify anything because he’s a delusional liar

I hope he wouldn't try pulling a fast one on me I know what an Icefrog email looks like

i literally had a dream last night that kahwi leonard was living with me and i was trying to be a good accommodating host and not bother him so that he would want to re-sign with the raptors

also we were eating at an outdoor mcdonalds and then there was a volcano that erupted nearby and we had to leave

then i woke up

like actually what the fuck

1 Like

Did it seem like you were convincing him or was he not having any of it

nah he was pretty chill

He didn't dunk on the Volcano"? Pshh 0/10 would not resign to raptors

the night before last i had a dream in which i think i killed someone, or was hiding a body in an apartment - with a fleeting feeling i did it

last night i had a dream where i think i had sex but no recollection, and no it wasn’t one of those wet dreams - both mornings i woke up kind of confused and wishing i could recall details

So this one is a first. I was dreaming, woke up, went back to sleep and re-entered the same dream.

Anyone have experience with this?:

I do that a lot. I also have dreams where i start where I left off days later. Sometimes weeks.

Im talking FULL re-entry to the same dream, after getting up and taking a piss.