help please

I mean ur wrong

Lmao just like I’m wrong about you being addicted too huh?

I did 2 lines of coke in the last 2 weeks…Regret that but like $15 in coke which was given to me in 2 weeks no I’m not spending money on drugs at the moment

No ur right about that

This is either a bullshit bait to try and force him into engaging you or you’re fiending and have no reliable drug money

Don’t really want to talk to him…No I don’t need drug money…I need money for a two person move
from NY to Seattle which I would like to complete before the snow sets in

I am DISGUSTED with your behavior

How’s rose doing on the addiction thing

Day by day…Slowing down overall more than I thought she would

LMFAO this fucking junkie is trying to pull a geographic. It doesn’t work retard go to AA meetings and you would learn this without having to do it yourself. Or just read the big book you fucking mongoloid

I think not living in a drug house would help rose not do drugs sue me bxtch

So move across town you’re going to find drugs in Seattle

This isn’t something you can run away from, Ian.

Been wanting to move back to Seattle for months…Family reasons

Told my mom about our having a drug problem…If we r using while seeing her all the time she would probably be able to figure it out…Extra motivation to stay clean

She’s already came to terms with it. She’s knows you’re fried and she’s never getting her baby back.

She just surprise doordashd us cheesecake factory!!

Nah you are just trusting yourself way too much

You shouldn’t trust yourself to stockpile a bunch of money and move because since you’re addicted that money might go to drugs and then you’ll look like an idiot

You shouldn’t trust yourself to move back in with your mom as some big hail-mary because since you’re addicted you will probably end up asking her for money and wearing out her welcome

Think about it. The problem is you. You can move across the country but you’ll still be addicted when you get there and you’ll do addict things and fuck it up.

Just get clean and stop making plans/looking for money/trying to reason your way out of it

I’m getting clean though

So get clean first and then you can start calling people and moving across the country and stuff