help please

Problems driving through the east coast and northern states in the deep winter… Something I wanna avoid

Rly don’t wanna wait for spring fuck this shithole state

You wanna know what I did to get clean? I just stopped taking the FUCKING drugs. Just STOP.

Yeah I agree

I mean I haven’t done drugs since I relapsed coke and I don’t plan on doing that again…The weekend thing could maybe work at some point but this isn’t the right time for it

1 Like

Can we talk about how he’s trying to do this with rose, which clearly doesn’t work. One relapses, both will. You’re fucking codependent

True

It’s amazing reading this guys posts and realizing I was just as retarded if not more retarded and how thankful I am to be off drugs and not as completely brain dead as I was

Oh my God, what have I gotten myself into?
I’m a human corkscrew and all my wine is blood
They’re gonna kill me, Mama
They don’t like me, bud

Hint: getting clean with another addict you’re involved with never works

You flail around, you stumble, you weep in public on subway platforms, the cries of trains in your ears, knifing pains in your gut, and orange vomit on your shirt. You get it wrong and you get it being and you get it wrong… and then one day, somehow, you find your way

https://elevaterehab.org/blog/couples-get-sober-together/ elephant rehab says ur WRONG

U could infer rose doesn’t wanna get sober I’d admit some days are better than others but she’s completely open to treatment and puts a lot more faith in AA than I do…even joined an aa group chat lol

Did you read the first heading? About how often it leads to relapse? And how it only works by going to rehab together?

We’re seeing substance abuse ppl together…If they think rehabs the solution maybe we’d consider it

Just gotta get my frikkin Car back I was supposed to do it today but they never gave me the name of the lot and it’s a surprise hour drive away

I’m making rly obvious life improvements though I feel ok about where I’m going idk why u boys let positive squad die…like u say one relapses both will no she’s done coke without me…when I fucked up it was at a party and someone offered me a line…I had the condition fucked up in my head that I’ll stop doing anything when Rose wants me to I didn’t apply it to ppl who aren’t Rose I’m retarded but I’m learning…getting better all the time…Like the Beatles song

Realized early that the boys were right about my initial get fucked up on the weekend mindset 4example…It isn’t gonna work the way I am now

i believe in the possibility that you prove them all wrong

not optimistic but its nonzero xd

:slightly_frowning_face: