Hot Teamspeak Argument : Is XQC Based?

never met a dude from quebec I didn’t vibe with

except desRow I guess

Roragok

We also stand to gain very little from uncensoring it so what's the point lol

You've met desrow? Lmfao

i meant online

i had secured a soonsorship for my dota1 squad that gave us… access to a vent server. but we were pumped. they had a WEBSITE

anyway dRw gets jealous and emails them screenshots of me being toxic in a dota allstars forum post and they drop us and take his team instead

literally scummed me out of a ventrilo server, lmao

i was like 15

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/tlkufr/first_patient_to_communicate_via_brain_implant/

classic

lastshadow is for sure the Jared Leto of gaming

1 Like

im not sure what desrow is but he is something

the point of censoring ■■■​■■■ is that it has the same number of characters as ■■■​■■■ so if you call someone ■■■​■■■ they are never sure if you are actually calling them a ■■■​■■■

For example: Nmagane is a ■■■​■■■.

3 Likes

Thank you Roragok for adding this to the forum.

1 Like

All I know is we should all be using less gamer words.

Noooo you have to uncensor these arbitrary words so I can signal my social rebellion to everyone.

1 Like

Insults are for teenagers. I try my hardest to even avoid the word "fuck" while talking or typing.

2 Likes

Wanting to seriously say Niger or Fagot is just a sign of unsophistication. I love using the words but only for comedic effect.
I do agree that Retrd is going too far, but kids these days haven't grown up using the word, and it will probably just be phased out of everyday speech and be replaced with new words like Pepega (will be added to dictionaries).

uh you're a mod only you can see that button can you not do that

man ill just delete the post if you wanna ruin fun. once again kyle does the not funny.

your return feels like im reading Alightsoul posts back when they were enjoyable to read, thank you

1 Like