Hot Teamspeak Argument : Is XQC Based?

what the

Did you really forget you can't click the edit button as a non mod? Cuz why are you sharing me saying ■■■■■■ I'm not cool with that

then don't say it? i'm well aware non-mods can't see it

3 Likes

Your dumb I'm not sure what's to be said

Like what are you arguing for? That nobody should say censored words? That everyone should be able to see it? I have no idea how you think sometimes

I agree with Kyle.

3 Likes

We could have it so that people can't even post with a naughty word in it but there's already enough incentives to not post and you're just adding another one to my personal list

Rule of thumb Kyle: if you weren't trying to be funny and alightsoul likes your post, he is making fun of it

His opinion matters so you should really rethink how you approach posting.

As an Admin you should be held to much higher standards of posting than others on the forum. It is my personal opinion, as a member of this forum, that the Admin ■■■ is not living up to those standards. Who's with me

3 Likes

I'm just upset I can't demonstrate a fun feature of the block filter because my moderator thinks I actually care to use these words

Even though I've never done it

C'mon Kyle really what are you thingken

and i didn't think your posts were very great, you've since deleted them so i'm sure you agree :slight_smile:

you deleted 4 posts, 1 of mine and 3 of yours :slight_smile:

This reminds of a really good thread we had last year "No more le good posts"

1 Like

I'm glad the forum is alive again! Forum forum my forum my forum forum forum

1 Like

You're so fucking dumb

I used to filter every single post on this forum and scroll over them for the majority of the time i've been here, only reading 3 users. Nmagane was one of the people i didn't scroll past but recently i just scroll over all his posts as well.

Why do you keep him as mod?

Had to read that because it literally appeared out of thin air

1 Like