How much should I tip my waiter/waitress thread

Fuck

ended up tipping $17 on a $13 order.

1 Like

Oh god whats happening in this thread?

Huh?

I went out to eat last night at a pretty nice place in silver lake the food was good but the service was terrible server never came to the fucking table and we sat there after we were done eating for like 15-20 minutes waiting for a dessert menu then after that another 15 mins for the fucking check some other guy came out and you pay right there for the check on some type of portable point of sale system it was a $93 dinner and I tipped $20.02 I hope she understood the extra .02 was because her service was terrible

The audience bursts into laughter, then realizing jdance isn’t joking, quickly becomes silent.

I hope I did that right.

I made $26 an hour delivering pizza during football today I can do a young man a favor

Regardless of the cost, tip 5 dollars

definitely like 50 percent here is fine

I worked as a waiter for a while and tipping at least 2 on anything under $10 was okay for me. Mostly cause that means you’re alone and you’re generally easy to take care of.
Old fuckers who would come in and eat a meal alone then tip .73 cents or some shit always got to me.

+1 to this for sure just take whatever change/small bills you have in your pocket and leave everything on the table

I think its that much more personal when its not an exact dollar amount

THave you ever worked in the food service industry