How's your DotA going?

Open thread for talking about anything DotA related that might not fit into another thread and isn’t substantive enough for its own thread

My DotA has not been so good lately. Had an Ursa not only run down mid, but also give the other team our wards and tell them where to deward :(

My dota is looking good

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

6150mmr again its going good

1 Like

I had 2 days where I went like 15-1 in games and went up like 3 medals but now i’m back to like 50% wr for the last day

1 Like

Bruh Where's Ur Activity

I was 100 mmr from 6k and started to tilt away. I feel like once I start to win lots of games I second guess myself and pick bad shit and play worse. Or if someone counterpicks me I just tilt and feed non-stop.

fav heroes to pick this patch
qop mid, pango off, sky mid if the other mid is squish, lion support, sky 4, PL carry, spec carry.

SF seems really weak in my games. He does OK in his lane and then just doesn’t do anything. He doesn’t hit towers super fast so u can push in lanes but everyone tps to it and you die. It feels way hard to kill people and u need like 5-6 big items to do anything to other cores. He farms really fast but dies even faster.

@amer You play on EU right? what # on the leaderboard is 6.1k?

1 Like

1500~

damn im rank 1230 on NA with 5.7k mmr LoL

1 Like

Doesnt matter either way lol

what heroes are u playin on man share the DEETS what’s ur fav shit

1 Like

https://www.opendota.com/players/171914577

Magnus earthshaker enigma are my favs but i play around 15-20 heros on the regular

1 Like

I feel like the most important thing is to focus on your game and not use chat. Pings and drawing on the map is more than enough(also chatwheel)

1 Like

Nice post paine, also noticed your rank too - good job man! keep it up

nice posts too amer i hated u at first but now i like u

2 Likes

Is cm really OP? Still slow, bad rightclick and squishy

idk if she’s OP but she’s a decent support and her aura owns. it’s game-changing like drow’s aura is where your laning phase/item build changes since you have more mana to work with. it lets some cores farm faster or go greedier items.

1 Like

yeah i think cm is good with the frost nova buffs

my dota is really bad im actually consistently losing on my ancient 5 acc now im pretty sure im fuckin washed up but i just dont give a shit about this game anymore lmao

1 Like

whats the build on cm i still have no idea how to play that hero

1 Like