Huber Learns Language - Arabic

yeah i think N2 is fluent alright, my friend in japan took the test for it the other day

i’m looking into my options for classes but the ones available aren’t very advanced, just borrowed a great textbook that the courses i read about use as well and friend recommended

I took the N1 yesterday without any preparation just because I was here in July.

What Japanese input or interaction in Japanese do you have? Anime?

Now nma can only watch over us when we finally need home most.... inshallah

glad me and @taste_my_rot won this poll as minority voters. good job huberchan

this is gonna be fun

Let me know when you're ready to translate some demonic incantations and djninn spell scrolls

chatting to my friend, some anime, NHK easy news

i speak finnish, english, swedish and little german so at least i have some experience what it means to actually study a language

They make Japanese news terminology guides for native speaking adults called 時事用語, and they are fantastic. Wish they made them for learners.

The key to making interaction beneficial is getting feedback from the native speaker that's genuine. This is a struggle when learning Japanese. Many of them would rather say something is okay when it isn't.

I saw a guy post a dick print pic asking for girls to message him on one of my language learning apps so I replied with some gay shit to him to make him uncomfortable. Now this guy from Pakistan is messaging me trying to pound my bussy. His most recent message is an image and I havent opened yet I am afraid

Alright this got interesting. Now he is giving me the inside scoop about being gay in pakistan

1 Like

If anyone wants, I can hook you up with Khan

that font is so gay that getting pounded by pakistani guy probably serves you just fine

That is the app's font, not mine :(

I still havent looked at the image

Post a link to the image in a spoiler with your eyes closed and let the community open Pandora's cock

1 Like

Alright I am going in

welp it wasnt a dick pic at all. it was just a screen shot of my comment on that other guy's profile.

seems like a nice guy

yeah a real catch tbh but if I dated the guy the beard would have to go

1 Like