Huber Learns Language - Arabic

do you know how to use teamspeak? turns out sharing your account with someone continually threatening to kill their ex does warrant a ban on this site! crazy

I didnt know it was jones. thought it was ewiz delivering nmagane messages. soz

its all good. he was doing that and i was doing a routine ip check to see if it was the egyptian logged on his acct and saw jones ip.

How do you know it's not ewiz spooning I mean spoofing the Jones ip

1 Like

Maybe this goes deeper than we thought...

I have been keeping it up a little every day but not nearly as much as I wanted to. Preparing to move back to America was a lot more work than I thought, and I had finals this month too. Still making some progress though. I will type up something longer soon.

So far I have been talking to a guy from Baghdad, a woman from Iraqi Kurdistan, and a few people from Saudi Arabia but the folks from KSA are mad flakey. They never respond.

I think muslim women are hesitant to chat with guys because of the religious culture or whatever because it is really hard to find a woman that responds. Since it is a language with 2 genders I really need to not only chat with men. This along with vowel marks are my biggest struggles so far.

1 Like

You are moving back to US?

Yes. Your lore needs work

Is it time for Huber to spread his post-breakup spew in asoul or Jones fashion

2 Likes

Did you actually break up

We should have a breakups subforuim

I don't think they're breaking up huber is just finishing his post grad

#KeepingUpWiththeHuberChans

Good lore work, but I am going back to finish my undergrad, not post.

1 Like

Damn we have like the same level of education

1 Like

My gf and I are going the distance fam-a-lam don't you worry

1 Like

Yeah I started University fresh at a really late age because I was a dumbass when I was like 20 or whatever.

1 Like

speaking of which, my gf bought me one of those purses asian men can get away with carrying. I made the strap as long as possible and am pulling it off I think.

1 Like

Post pics lemme see

I made a penpal with this 50 year old moroccan woman and she offered me her sister

1 Like