i am on 160mg of adderall right now AMA

lmfao he fell for the adderall meme. Prob goes to college too lmfao.

1 Like

I dropped out of school before you could even walk

1 Like

Most of us could already tell that was the case.

1 Like

i poopity scooped before you even woopity scoopdy poop

1 Like

I imagined your unoriginal response before I had even finished writing my sentence

1 Like

That just shows the quality of character development present within my script

1 Like

The real question is if you can differentiate which responses are sent from me, and which are sent from my ANNs

1 Like

good school sucks. but did you drop out of school or college?

1 Like

whos this supposed to be a reply to? if u press the reply button on someone when u submit the post it’ll link the original post in the top right

1 Like

shutup epok

1 Like

sorry

1 Like

thx

1 Like

nice voldo is in sc6 and he has a codpiece

“That just shows the quality of character development present within my script”…

…the words fumbled out of his mouth like the thumping of expired milk curdles gurgling out from an upside-down Walmart-brand skim-milk 1-gallon jug that good old southern family tradition had conditioned him to grab, other options seemingly not.

He pitched his script in the way that all inexperienced and antisocial writers do. Rehearsed, quite thoroughly and repeadetly rehearsed, obviously. He spoke from the throat, almost shaking but I couldn’t tell. His posture resembled a fishing hook. I thought that maybe he had some sick fuck foot fetish, his eyes focused primarily on the ground all throughout, but thinking back this poor fucker may just be physically unable to reduce the curve in his spine to less than 60°

I could have told you how this was going to go the second I walked in this room. Good writers have this glow, a disposition of sorts. The muscles on their faces hold their skin in a particular way. I aint bullshitin either. You ask any script req they’ll tell you the same thing. I took one look at the loose, mucoid colored skin that hung uneven on this man’s face and I knew, I’m telling ya I knew this script would be bad, but not this bad.

But you know it’s tragic because this guy ain’t so rare. These people who grow up not being good at nothin, but you know they still got a wife and maybe they got kids maybe they got a farm on some plot of land somewhere. But he still feels empty inside. Maybe he picks up a book or maybe listens to a radio, or fuck man on Opera or some shit. “Every man needs a passion” And he’s like “yeah, fuck yeah, I need a passion”. But he ain’t never been good at nothin, and it’s too late for that now. But he really want this. Writing is his “passion” now, so he ain’t got no time for a day job. He remortgages his property, maybe cuts down on costs, fuck maybe Santa Claus ain’t as giving this year. Don’t matter though, it always ends the same way. In my office, he experiences his first failure and quits faster than he started.

2 Likes

Interesting critique from someone who wasn't on the ballot for poster of the year 2014 alongside greatness like Vietnam Tom, Mason, and KZZ. You may be new to this shit, but I ain't.

9th grade dropout

1 Like

im superior to al of you but espedcially div

1 Like

yeah i’m sure ur contents great whenever i see you push a snap to story and im just like UGH…

1 Like

ty for accepting ur place and for giving my snap story views

1 Like

Updated my writing to better reflect the circumstances

1 Like